Civilian name: Blake Forester
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
Do you have a mic?: Yes

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
MTF E-11 SPC
MTF Nu7 PVT (I left after 2 days)
CI - Gamma
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: 6+ Warns, 1 Ban

Why are you applying for Executive Researcher?
Well, for my time on the server. Iv spent at least 75% of it on Research all alone. I enjoy the tests that I can conduct and wish to continue. I know that with my ability, I can search and find the unknown mysteries of the SCP's stored within the foundation walls.
What makes you suitable for Executive Researcher?:
Well, I have built professional relations with all foundation members. I am calm under stressful situations and follow orders with ease.
How many excellent-graded documents have you written? What makes a document excellent?
1 or 2 (Most likely one) Well, excellent documents are well informed with a great description going into depth about a test and what happened.
What are the responsibilities of the Executive Researcher in RP?:
Well, let's say there was this Researcher who was posting inappropriate images and showing them on projectors. Or maybe they used the tubes to send them to site command. The director is not on, so it would be my responsibility to punish that Researcher. It can consist of Warnings, a ban from research team, Etc.
Please give some lore about your Executive Researcher character and what storylines they would be involved in:
Frank Mason was a man of knowledge, of research. He was one that truly knew what the word "Normal" was for the SCP Foundation. A man who was looked up to by researchers. In all means of the word, this man was a scientist.

Last edited:
Reactions: Hyper Samuel
Mar 20, 2021
Texas
Application Reopened

As an executive has resigned, a position is now open. Your application is now in consideration. Please notify us if you no longer wish to apply.

USA Director of Research Samuel "Pynput" Rodriguez
discord.png

Status
Not open for further replies.