Funlardon Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scotsman

Oct 21, 2022
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): rodgers1888

How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console): 00w 1d 01h 30m 35s

In what country are you located?: Scotland

Time zone: GMT+1

Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): Funlardon

Chaos name (include your rank): N/A

Civilian name: Funlardon

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:47753225 76561198055772179

Discord ID (name#0000): Funlardon#6068

Do you have a mic?: Yes

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): UK

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: Yes this is my first application
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: No i have not received any warns kicks or bans
-
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?: Yes, I have a fair amount of experience as a staff member within other communities and it has made me familiar with ULX and SAM to a degree. Also with it i am aware of what is expected from a staff member
-
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?: Yes, i have been in different types of Serious roleplay such as Starwars RP, Military RP including this SCP RP
-
How many hours can you be on every day?: I can commit on average about 3/4 hours a day, it may change day to day where i will be able to commit more with work however but i can commit at least that.
-
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?: Simply put i enjoy my time on the server. It's been a great time passer for me and i would like to do something in return for such a fun server and becoming staff would be a way for me to help the server remain fun and stop people trying to ruin it along with helping the current staff team
-
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?: With the experience that I have obtained as a staff member I would be able to contribute as mature and sensible co-worker. Due to my time as staff and what i do for a living I deal with many situations on a daily basis and feel that that is VITAL when being a staff member on such a populated community

Last edited:

ivik

Sep 13, 2022
Neutral

- no bans/kicks
- no interactions
- low playtime
- application is short

INSANE

Jul 30, 2022
-Support
-Short application
-Quite low play time
-No interactions

Scotsman

Oct 21, 2022
I appreciate everyone for the comments, I'd just like to ask a question to everyone who's saying short application... it states in the format >>
  1. Don't write too little (you'll get denied) or too much (no-one will read it). Around 4-5 sentences per question is probably a good balance
every question was answered with enough detail and was within 3-4 sentences and any other question was essentially a yes or no question...

Just want to add I'm not having a go I'm just generally confused about how I could have made this application any longer.

Thanks again
Funlardon!

Basilisk

Donator
Jun 30, 2022
Norway
-SUPPORT
-Barely any amount of playtime
- No interactions
-Never seen you on

+/- You need to improve your reputation and notarity within the community / server before applying for staff cuz it will make it easier to leave a verdict.

Requis

Super Administrator
Super Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Group Moderator
Apr 30, 2022
Application Denied

Hi @Funlardon ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Your application is sufficient, though it is apparent that you have not yet made yourself a reputable member of the community. We cannot vouch you will benefit the staff team at this current time.

You may re-apply in 2 weeks​

Status
Not open for further replies.