Discord name:Bany#9180

For how long have you played on CG SCP: 1w 14h

In what country are you located?: USA

Time zone: EST

Character name(s): Gage "Fox"

Civilian name: Elijah
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA

Do you have a mic?: Yes

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: MTF E-11 LCPL - About 1-2 Weeks

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: I have received one warn due to FailRP. I had a gun as a chef

Why are you applying for Security Captain? I am applying for Security Captain because I like doing things within D-Block, I like to teach the new recruits of the server (Cadets) on how to properly play and how to properly treat the D-Class, I also want to make the GENSEC and the D-Class have the best possible time on the server.

What makes you suitable for Security Captain?: What makes me suitable for Captain is that I am non-biased, quick thinking, know how to manage multiple people, and can assert myself properly.

What are the responsibilities of the Security Captain in RP?: The responsibilities of the Security Captain are to make sure that the D-Class do not riot and to make sure they are properly treated by all the GENSEC staff and anyone in D-Block. The Security Captain also has to make sure that the GENSEC are in line and not roaming out of D-Block or breaking the code of ethics.

Please give some lore about your Security Captain character and what storylines they would be involved in:

Fox Cain is 40 years old. He loves his work here at the facility as an Security Sergeant. To become a Security Sergeant Fox had once been a police officer of the NYPD. He came into contact with an SCP one day, but the MTF unit who captured the SCP saw potential in him. So, they took him into training to become a cadet at Site-15. Fox was originally a Cadet at Site-15 and progressed the ranks by being an exceptional officer. He quick on his feet, had fast thinking, and was a well rounded man. He continued in the Gensec profession until he became A Sergeant. Once he became a Sergeant he noticed the work of the captains.. He was interested. He made a request to become a candidate for the Security, it got accepted and he started his work as a trainee, after he got trained he continued to happily work at Site-15. Until Site-15 had a Code Black. Most of his friends he made at the facility were KIA. But he made it out with his life and got transferred to Site-65, where he currently resides in and continues to work happily

Mr Glupes

Feb 27, 2022
+Support
Would be a great fit for the role and would get GENSEC in order god knows they need it

OnyxIsOne

Feb 19, 2022

From the office of ████████
───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Application Accepted

Thank you for taking the time to apply for Security Captain. This position is a leader for the Department of Security. After observing your efforts in the Security department, we have determined you are suited for this new responsibility.

Congratulations Security Captain Fox Cain​

Reactions: Mr Glupes
Status
Not open for further replies.