Civilian name: N/A
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA
Do you have a mic?: Yes
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: N/A
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: I have not
-
Why are you applying for Executive Researcher? I've always wanted to become executive for awhile, i always loved doing research on the server and have always had a fun time, I also wish to be more active in the community and allow others to have a better roleplay experience
-
What makes you suitable for Executive Researcher?:I always have a cool and collected mind I always like to help everyone so if someone came to me to proof read there documents and they didn't do a good job on it I can work with them to make it better and give them helpful tips I can also help new researchers with task so if there's a junior research trying to finger stuff out I can work with them to help them understand things more better allowing them to have a more enjoyable time
-
How many excellent-graded documents have you written? What makes a document excellent? I should have over 2-3 excellent graded documents, what i believe makes a document excellent is how much work they put into it the level of spelling and grammar the information on the document and the documents appearance
-
What are the responsibilities of the Executive Researcher in RP?:some of the responsibilities that a executive research has is proof reading documents, grading them and placing them in the system they also have the responsibilities of making sure a lot of the department is running well.
-
Please give some lore about your Executive Researcher character and what storylines they would be involved in: Malachi Housen was born in East side Indianapolis in 1991 growing up he always had a love for history, he would always watch movies about events in history like world war 2 Vietnam ect. He graduated from Warren Central Highschool in 2009 and left for Indiana University (IU) where he worked his way to getting a doctorate in history in 2018 after some time working in history museums he was contacted by the foundation to join as a Researcher in 2019 once joining the foundation he worked with many history related SCP's and showed his extreme knowledge of history and his love of history allowing him to quickly rise up within the foundation.

Jul 24, 2023
Please give some lore about your Executive Researcher character and what storylines they would be involved in: Malachi Housen was born in East side Indianapolis in 1991 growing up he always had a love for history, he would always watch movies about events in history like world war 2 Vietnam ect. He graduated from Warren Central Highschool in 2009 and left for Indiana University (IU)
- Soup
Never seen you around. Very short and not well-thought-out app. Also why use personal info in your character RP on the internet?

Fried

Oct 22, 2023
TO: applicant@site-65.int
SUBJECT: Executive Researcher Application Outcome

Dear Applicant,

Thank you for your application for the Executive Researcher position. After a thorough review and discussions with the Executive Research team, we have made our decision. Unfortunately, we are not moving forward with your application for this role.

You may reapply in 2 weeks.

Please feel free to reach out after a period of further experience and development within the department, as we welcome your future applications. If any questions, please email me (g4rp1ays).

Thank you for your understanding and continued commitment to the SCP Foundation.

Best regards,

FriedHart
Director of Research, Site-65 Research Department

Friedch@site-65.int

Status
Not open for further replies.