-

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
Executive Researcher [HELD]

Deputy Director of Researcher [HELD]

Director of Researcher [HELD]

-

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
N/A

What makes you the best candidate for Ethics Committee Assistant?
As a previous well experienced researcher; I have been subject to strict adherence to the code of ethics. Research was my passion, my calling, my true roleplay nature within the foundation. But this shall keep me restrained no longer. After my unfortunate departure it gave me time to explore vast and more intriguing roleplay within this server that’s not as centered around passive roleplay. As a previous researcher a full understanding of the meaning "ethical" is of utmost importance. Upholding this rule set as well as pushing it into my roleplay. The role-play I have created has reached far and wide allowing people to take my ideas and apply it to their events, storylines, and even character lore’s. When I was the Director of Research, I wasted no time improving upon the current policies and procedures. Providing a more fun, safe, and understanding environment for the research staff; this includes its ethical polices. Nonetheless, I have used my interactions with the committee to learn, grow, and adapt to their customs better. Reflecting their image in my day-to-day actions on site. With this, I believe this shows me as the best candidate for being a committee assistant. I have learned from my mistakes and I am ready for a new start on a fresh position. On top of all this I have decided to take the time to better apply myself to other branches this includes IA and General Security. As a RRT SGT and an Agent my patience has been tested as well as my manners. Nonetheless I have upheld my morale and continued to push forward with great respect and a positive attitude. As well as applying the CoE and CoC to my day to day responsibilities.

What are the responsibilities of Ethics Committee Assistants in RP?
A portion of being an ECA would be to uphold and carry out the wishes of the Ethics Committee, upholding the Code of Ethic, and living out the image of the Ethics Committee. I have picked up that an Ethics Committee Assistant is required to have a constant presence on site, as well as be on the stand by to assist if an issue requiring ethics assistance makes itself present. Presenting consistent reports on the various departments within site-56 alongside communicating with the branch heads. Lastly, living out and reflecting the image of the committee as you represent them.

Please give some lore about your Ethics Committee Assistant character and what storylines they would be involved in

Garry Goodfella, born Garegin Ivanovich, was once a highly trained and skilled Spetnaz agent for the Russian military. He had served for over a decade, completing countless missions and earning numerous medals and accolades for his bravery and effectiveness. However, as he progressed through his career, he began to see the darker side of the government's actions and the suffering they caused to innocent people.
This realization slowly ate away at him, and he eventually made the difficult decision to leave the military and seek a new path. He traveled the world, using his skills and knowledge to help those in need and make the world a better place.
Eventually, he came across the SCP Foundation, an organization that aimed to protect humanity from anomalous and dangerous entities. He saw the potential for good in their work and decided to offer his services to them.
Garry quickly proved to be an invaluable asset to the Foundation, using his Spetnaz training to handle and contain dangerous SCP objects, as well as using his knowledge of covert operations to infiltrate and gather information on various groups and organizations that threatened the Foundation's mission.
Despite his past as a soldier, Garry's ultimate goal was always to make the world a better place, and he saw the SCP Foundation as the perfect way to do that. He continues to serve with them to this day, using his skills and experience to protect humanity from threats beyond their understanding.

Sylveon

Game Master
Game Master
Jul 25, 2022
Noticed, In regards to your Application.

Upon delegation with the committee and with the vote concluding, the committee have deemed it impossible for us to offer this position to you at this time. Several Members of the Committee has made mark on poor interactions with you in the past which raises some concerns. However if you so desire, you may re-apply for this position in two weeks. If you have any questions, you may reach out to me over Discord.

https__clothingcivilserversnet_imgs_7eviflghepuu0mvapng.png

Application Denied

Signed, Chairman Espeon Vastila​

Status
Not open for further replies.