Gavino (xiephantom)' application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gavino

Jul 19, 2022
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): Bigboyboomer69911
How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console):the command isnt working but I have been playing atleast 5 hours a day every day I have been present in the server.
In what country are you located? The United States
Time zone: EST
Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): Sr. Researcher Gavino
Chaos name (include your rank): I have not played chaos
Civilian name:I have not played civillian
Steam ID:76561199074140910
Do you have a mic?:yes
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):I am applying for SCP-RP USA
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
-I received a warning for failed RDM my first day on the server but I much understand it now.
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:
  • I have been staff in many communities in different games.
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
  • I have played many roleplay and I know all the rules and accept them
How many hours can you be on everyday?:
  • At least 3 hours max is around 8
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:
  • I see so many bad things happen in the server and I see how overwhelmed the staff become so I just want to take action to make the server more playable and inviting to new members as they join.
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?: I am very active and im not power hungry but I know the correct time and place for me to assert dominance in solving a situation. Im also great at making friends with everyone. I am really nice yet I dont mess around. I know how to deal with all emotions that people go through whether angry or sad and I can always help them. I am always happy to help and I am always happy to invite more people into the community. Im also available from early in the day to late at night (up to 6AM) I notice there isnt many staff at that time and the amount of messing around people do at that time is not good so I think I would be a great choice to tame that mid night-morning fire. Overall, I think I would be a great choice for my activeness, helpfulness, and my timing.

Monarch

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Jan 8, 2022
Application Accepted

Hi @Gavino ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Congratulations on having your application accepted, please join the Interview Waiting Room in TeamSpeak and put "Waiting for Interview" in your name so we can proceed with the next stage of the process.

Senior Administrator,
Monarch​

Status
Not open for further replies.