Status
Not open for further replies.

Generic

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 24, 2020
Original Steam login name: bot_cha1ny
How many hours of playtime do you have?:

1684971941141.png

The above image can be converted to around 966 hours.

1684973766098.png

In what country are you located?: England
Time zone: GMT

Foundation Name: DEA Agency Manager | MTF A-1 SPC “Generic”
Chaos name: CI-G Bundahar Sayeed
Civilian name: Steven Smithie
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:501758558
Discord ID (name#0000): Generic#9607
Do you have a mic?: Yes
What server are you applying for?: SCP-RP UK

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: No,
AC Application [Accepted] : https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/6993/
Staff Application [Denied]: https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/uk-generics-moderator-application.11025/
DEA Sp. Agent Application [Accepted]: https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/uk-xobiles-dea-special-agent-application.14555/

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:

The warnings I have gotten were never intentionally gathered, they have regretfully stuck with me and I do not plan on getting another one in the future. I try my best to always follow the rules and I promise that I do and I will follow every rule. I plan on enforcing the rules to the very fullest while maintaining the utmost professionalism.

1684971941164.png

Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:

Yes I do have previous experience as a staff member across a multitude of communities, I have run my own servers (a few of them relatively big 30/40+ players) but I have also moderated and managed large scale networks in all sorts of gamemodes spanning from PoliceRP to SCP-RP. I have also held positions in staff over long periods of time proving that I can stay dedicated to a server for as long as it could take to reach a specific goal in a staff team.

Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:

I do have previous experience in serious roleplay, most of it comes from MilitaryRP because that is where I have gotten most of my hours from. I held quite a few high ranking positions on a very popular US MilitaryRP server. I also played on the Civil Networks MilitaryRP server from when it launched and managed to hold positions within the USSR Regimental Command as well as UAN High Command. To summarize, over the course of 4 years I have gained around 10,000 hours on Garry’s Mod and I would say that most of it was spent on Serious Roleplay servers.

How many hours can you be on everyday?:

I can be on for around 5-10 hours every day. I really enjoy the server right now and I would like to spend more of my time helping the server.

Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:

I would like to join the SCP-RP staff team because back when I was a Staff Member on other roleplay servers it was really fun to be part of that team that helped manage and maintain the server and I enjoyed it very much. I have played on Civil Networks since the Military Roleplay server released, I never had much of an interest to join that staff team as I was always trying to progress my roleplay rank further. Since joining the SCP server, I had my eyes set on joining the staff team. I think it is a unique team of people that you wouldn't find anywhere else in this game along with a good structure that I would really enjoy being a part of. I just wanna help the server and plan on applying for developer in the future.

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:

I would be a great addition to the staff team because I have a huge amount of experience and I really enjoy being staff. I am always going to like being staff which gives me even more motivation to be active and take on difficult staff situations that require lots of attention. I also feel that with my experience on other servers it will help with the decision making aspect of staff situations on SCP-RP. I personally think that I am a unique applicant mostly because of the dedication and hard work that I put into the server. I have worked really hard to get into A-1 and to become a Senior CL4 and I plan on continuing the mindset that I have taken on by joining the staff team and proving that I can be the best member of staff the server has. I also have many other skills on top of regular staff that include making documents and the creation and coding of rosters. I am a quick learner which always helps me when doing new things as it allows me to fit into a team quite well and assist in any and every situation I come across. Quite often I am able to deal with pretty much every situation that I come across, there aren’t many issues that I haven’t been able to solve. I will try my best to uphold the standards of the staff team and help the players on the server with all issues I can possibly help with. Throughout all areas of the server I try my hardest to be mature with everything I do to not give bad impressions to new players, I try to be professional and make sure that people know that I am here to help.

Dan Bambozzini

Jun 10, 2022
I know this isn’t my area but your time in MRP was never well received with a long warning list, demotion from UAN High Command as well as recently being demoted in JAF as well as being racist in comms during that time (about a month ago).

Renolk

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Aug 20, 2021
Neutral

-I am questioning the TP abuse warn, exactly what happened there id like to know.
-Your activity on release of MRP US was also questionable, and Bambozzinis point coming in play aswell. ( High Command point from Bambozzini)

Im not giving my verdict until thats cleared. :) - The TP abuse

James V

Sep 24, 2022
+support
+ Active
+ Experience
+ Actually professional when it comes to RP and from what I have seen on SCP

- Recent blacklist from NATO regiments

Last edited:

Kvalax

CC Executive VIP
Donator
Jan 13, 2022
O-Block
Neutral

Blacklisted from all regiments on NATO and u were banned for Severe Toxicity (Class B?) on MRP not that long time ago.

Edit : Changed to neutral from -Support after having a private conversation on Discord.

Looks like he actually changed and wants to help the SCP server. If u ever play MRP again, hope u play with that same mindset and show people that u actually changed.

Last edited:

Valkyrie

Dec 31, 2021

+ Support

+ Active on SCPRP
+ Reasonable / Nice guy
+ Decent rule knowledge
+ Semi-serious and has helped me with some small events

Otters

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
MilitaryRP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Jul 25, 2022
+Support

Worked with you on a specific US MilitaryRP server, good guy, can perform staff duties well, has proven to be a great asset to the server in the past months.

Connor | FUDGESICLE

FUDGESICLE
Oct 8, 2021
London
Hello Jamal,

While I cannot comment in your conduct on SCP to a great level of detail, I can comment on the interactions I had with you on MRP. You were a decent enough guy but you always seemed to be finding yourself in situations, I vividly remember you doing a base kidnapping mission as a member of UAF and then arguing with Doofy and Chad for around 10-15 minutes that it was not a rule break despite it being clearly written in the rules.

Also after your community wide blacklist was lifted you were seemed to still find yourself in a lot of similar situations despite being told you were on a final warning, you were banned for racism for having a racial slur in your in character name. You were also banned for 6 weeks for toxicity after being disrespectful to a member of NL in OOC.

I will be leaving a Neutral + / - as I do firmly believe that people have the ability to change and I would like to believe that you have.

Have a lovely day :)

Connor | FUDGESICLE

FUDGESICLE
Oct 8, 2021
London
Hello Jamal,

While I cannot comment in your conduct on SCP to a great level of detail, I can comment on the interactions I had with you on MRP. You were a decent enough guy but you always seemed to be finding yourself in situations, I vividly remember you doing a base kidnapping mission as a member of UAF and then arguing with Doofy and Chad for around 10-15 minutes that it was not a rule break despite it being clearly written in the rules.

Also after your community wide blacklist was lifted you were seemed to still find yourself in a lot of similar situations despite being told you were on a final warning, you were banned for racism for having a racial slur in your in character name. You were also banned for 6 weeks for toxicity after being disrespectful to a member of NL in OOC.

I will be leaving a Neutral + / - as I do firmly believe that people have the ability to change and I would like to believe that you have.

Changed to -Support.

After investigating the claim that you were blacklisted from JAF, I found this to be true. you were blacklisted exactly 15 days ago from JAF for Severe Toxicity, you were verbally abusive towards the COL aswell as racist towards other members of JAF. I find it extremely hard to give you my support, as stated in my original verdict I believe people have the ability to change however you appear to have not.

1685022111710.png

Last edited:

Renolk

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Aug 20, 2021
Neutral

-I am questioning the TP abuse warn, exactly what happened there id like to know.
-Your activity on release of MRP US was also questionable, and Bambozzinis point coming in play aswell. ( High Command point from Bambozzini)

Im not giving my verdict until thats cleared. :) - The TP abuse
-Support

-Blacklist from JAF for Severe Toxicity (Toxicity and Alleged Racism) (Related to Connors point)
-Previous Community-Wide blacklist including most regiment blacklist for Toxicity or Severe Toxicity (SWB i.e)

Although we had a bit of a chat on Discord as well, You did say that the Current JAF Blacklist was a misunderstanding, which was proved wrong by 1 source and a load of common sense. I would say that You are not ready to become a Staff member at this time, until the situations get sorted and you can prove that you have taken a new leaf, which is not switching from MRP to SCP and applying for staff after a blacklist.

Good luck!

Tarz

Nov 12, 2022
+ Support
- Good interactions
- Dedicated to his roles and a good person all round.
- Warnings are for minor things etc which is understandable

Wish you the best of luck on your verdict, Tarz.

Sven Sky

Super Administrator
Super Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Group Moderator
Feb 8, 2022
Application Denied

Hi @Generic ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

After receiving reports about you from MRP Staff and their verdict here and considering it has been recent. You also still have 3 active warnings on the Server which 2 of them have been not too long ago. I do not believe you are ready just yet to become a Staff Member and I'd like to see that you changed and got a good understanding of the rules before considering you for the position.

You may re-apply in 4 weeks​

Status
Not open for further replies.