Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): E-11 MAJ GenGu
Chaos name (include your rank): Chaos
Civilian name: Riley
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:177022209
Do you have a mic?: Yes
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
- Yes
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- Like 2 warnings for NRP and 2 other warnings from the first week or 2 of the server when i was experimenting
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:
- I was a Senior Moderator on CG DARKRP
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
- I've played on multiple serious RP servers
How many hours can you be on everyday?:
- 5-8
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:
-I want to be on the staff team because I enjoy helping the community and I have been overall quite active recently and I have good knowledge of the rules and know how to apply them to certain situations that could benefit me as a member of the staff team. I enjoy the server and would like to assist in its growth and help it to thrive by helping the newer and more inexperienced players become more accustomed to the server and its rules. I enjoy taking sits and helping the wide variety of players that enjoy the sever whether or not they are experienced veterans of the server or fresh new players that have just joined the server and are in need of some tips and pointers to get started.
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
I would be able to assist the staff team in a number of different ways such as by taking sits and freeing up time for other members of staff higher than me to focus on more important tasks and situations that could occur and assist with the backlog of sits that could accumulate making it easier for other members of staff by working as a team with other staff members and I could help set up and moderate events.

Daanvy

CG Super VIP
Donator
Feb 20, 2021
Netherlands
Hello, I will be giving you a +support for the following reasons.
Active in-game and in TeamSpeak.
Previous experience as staff.
Good application
Recent warning (10 days ago as of 11/01/2022).

Michiel-MV

Super Administrator
Super Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Group Moderator
Jan 1, 2021
Belguim
+Support
+Mature and nice guy
+Past experience

Good luck

Thomas Eichorst

Dec 2, 2021
Hello GenGu,

I will give you a -support.

This due to the fact that I have had you in sit yesterday where you became toxic towards a fellow player that supposedly broke the rules on you, this to a point where I had to step in. This is not a kind of behaviour that is allowed within the ranks of staff, where you will encounter situations that you will not like, people that might not react the way you want to, but you will always need to keep your calm and stay professional and mature. Unfortunately that is not what happened. And therefore I think you are not ready to become a member of the staff team yet.
I do wish you the best of luck.

- Eichorst

N/.A

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Mar 30, 2021
+support

I can only speak for my experience while Gengu was on MRP.

- Active
- Mature
- Very knowledgeable of the rules
- Previous staff experience

Good like fella!

GenGu

Dec 29, 2020
Hello GenGu,

I will give you a -support.

This due to the fact that I have had you in sit yesterday where you became toxic towards a fellow player that supposedly broke the rules on you, this to a point where I had to step in. This is not a kind of behaviour that is allowed within the ranks of staff, where you will encounter situations that you will not like, people that might not react the way you want to, but you will always need to keep your calm and stay professional and mature. Unfortunately that is not what happened. And therefore I think you are not ready to become a member of the staff team yet.
I do wish you the best of luck.

- Eichorst
I was expecting this coming and I just wanted to say that I was not mad at the guy breaking the rule, but more towards you since I knew the guy did break a rule and since you weren't sure If that was a rule on the server which I understand It's not specified but you probably should have contacted a senior staff member to clear it up for you, which actually I did and got a confirmation that this was breaking the rules by a Senior Staff. Thank you for the reply!

Risky

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Dec 26, 2020
U.S.A.
-Support

Due to your extreme racism in Teamspeak, I don't find your maturity to be suitable for the staff maturity that we hold. I had to previously ban you from the Teamspeak due to saying a slur in a public channel.

Tony_

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Mar 18, 2021
-/+ NEUTRAL
+ Active IG and TS
+ long time player

- the reason why i have given you a neutral is because of the verdict risky has left you, racism is taken pretty serious in this community and i have faced it first hand myself and it doesnt make you look good, keep trying tho and redeem yourself.

- ( ex big minge) Tony

MysticAce

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 20, 2020
-Support

Due to your extreme racism in Teamspeak, I don't find your maturity to be suitable for the staff maturity that we hold. I had to previously ban you from the Teamspeak due to saying a slur in a public channel.
I don't like doing this but, hadn't you also been in this exact position weeks ago?
I don't think I've known you an extremely long time where this wasn't just your attitude on TS3, ranging from 1 year to 3 months ago - Have you taken into consideration his recent attitude or is this a review based on PREVIOUS experiences and not one that would share light on his current attitude?

Apologies for spamming the thread however this was needed to be noted.

Tsharp

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 10, 2021
Northern Ireland
-Support
+Active
+Good Rule Knowledge
-Your maturity lacks greatly

I may change my verdict in the coming days as I do see potential in staff for you. I just feel as if you need to work a bit more on your attitude and respecting the rules a bit more. And I'm not taking this verdict for jokes as I understand and respect a good joke but sometimes outright racism when its clearly not allowed here isn't the best impression when your applying for staff.

Thomas Eichorst

Dec 2, 2021
I was expecting this coming and I just wanted to say that I was not mad at the guy breaking the rule, but more towards you since I knew the guy did break a rule and since you weren't sure If that was a rule on the server which I understand It's not specified but you probably should have contacted a senior staff member to clear it up for you, which actually I did and got a confirmation that this was breaking the rules by a Senior Staff. Thank you for the reply!
Hi Gengu,

Thank you for your response. I did in fact call a senior staff member to clarify the situation and we concluded that no rules were broken(sit about chaos setting you up.) And no warnings have been issued. And even if, becoming toxic towards a staff member is also not a good note if you would like to join the team, since you must be able to keep a professional attitude, even if things dont go the way you would like them to go.
Nonetheless I wish you all the best and good luck

- Eichorst

FrostByte

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 25, 2021
-Support

When I was a cadet when I first joined the server, I witnessed you not only be very rude and disrespectful toward me but other lower ranking security aswell, going as far as calling them 'retarded' and saying that you "enjoy" or "must big dick everyone" because of your rank in E11, which is not acceptable in my opinion for any reason. You have a high position in E11 and I hope that you can improve for the future, but right now I can't really say I'm comfortable enough with seeing you in a staff position.

This is not an attack toward you, these are things to help you acknowledge and work on your issues for the future so that one day you can be better than you are and you can achieve higher goals that you want. I hope I helped atleast a little bit, and I apologize if you took any offense to this review.

Cloak

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 14, 2021
Application Denied

Hi GenGu,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Unfortunately I will be denying your application, as you have received a reasonable quantity of negative feedback. Please work on your maturity and your behaviour towards others other the next couple of weeks: we have raised our standards significantly on SCP-RP and so you'll need to be ready to meet those expectations if you become a staff member.

You may re-apply in 2 weeks​

Status
Not open for further replies.