Time zone: UTC +2
Character name(s): MTF E-11 - GenGu | CI - Chaos
Civilian name: Riley Black
Do you have a mic?:
-Yes I do.
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- I have been a CI-A and I'm currently an MTF E-11 CSG
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- I believe I have 2 warnings from the time when I was still learning how to play the SCP 912. Both warnings are for NRP If I'm not mistaken from when I killed a D-class that was stuck in a door as SCP 912 instead of restraining him.
What makes you suitable for SCP-096?:
- I think I've had quite a lot of interactions with people both with safe and dangerous SCPs and from what I've experienced a lot of people don't know how to react or roleplay when they see an SCP. I want to bring more interactions between SCPs and people and bring more quality roleplay to the server but It's not that easy when you are limited to a few scps.
What is the usual behaviour of SCP-096 when pacified?:
- In containment, It can walk around Its cell but when breached after he has killed all of the people that saw Its face, It sits down and tries to cover its face and makes sad noises.
When breached, where is SCP-096 allowed to go? Can SCP-096 beeline straight to D-Block?:
- SCP 096 breaches when somebody sees his face either in person or in a photo. He is allowed to go only to the person that saw his face destroying anything and anyone in Its path. SCP 096 is allowed to go in the D block only if a person in there saw Its face and shouldn't force people to look at him for kills.
How is SCP-096 re-contained? Please describe all steps of the process: When 096 breaches out of containment because someone saw Its face there is only one way of dealing with him, and since he is unkillable the only solution is to contain him by letting him kill everyone that saw his face while trying to stop other people from looking at him (mainly by using SCAMBLE or looking at a wall). After he has killed all of Its victims he will enter a pacified state where the MTF units need to put a bucket on his head (the bucket is in random rooms around the map and must be picked up while the SCP is still inraged) so no more people can see his face and then lead him to his containment chamber with containment restrains.

Status
Not open for further replies.