Accepted Get Combat/SCP XP from SCPs after Alpha warhead

This suggestion has been accepted for future development.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What does this suggestion change/add/remove:
After the Warhead goes off, you get combat xp that you would have gotten when you would have recotained the SCP or maybe just half of the XP. Also this schould only happen to SCPs that are cuffed and not that are still roaming and uncuffed.
And maybe give SCPs in return SCP xp.

Has something similar been suggested before? If so, why is your suggestion different?:
I dont really think it has been suggested before but if i did i might have skipped it.

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):
Get combat xp that you worked for.
More total/combat levels for applications or jobs.(Its between bad and good ig)

Possible Negatives of the suggestion:
Makes the "work" putting in fighting against scps easier then recotaing them.

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted:
I think it schould be accepted due maybe u lose an gun during an fight with an SCP and then dont get anything in return (When the warheads goes off), also who likes working for a long time maybe even cuffing an scp and then getting again nothing in return when you dont rush to his CC and recotain him.
I know this probly isnt going to be accepted because it just makes the "work" you put in fighting scps easier then recotaining him, but if it does i would appreciate it.

Last edited:
Sep 20, 2023
+/- Support
I think that SCPs should be rewarded for causing a nuke, when a nuke is deployed this basically means that the SCPs have won. so SCPs should get the XP

however foundation shouldn't get any XP. When foundation is forced to detonate a nuke, its because of their failure to recontain the SCPs, it wouldnt make sense to reward them

Jonas Enry

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Resources Team
Donator
Mar 4, 2023
Ireland
only
-support
nuke is punishing for the human players since they couldn't contain SCPs. they shouldn't get an XP reward for failure
thing I want to point out here is SCP 008 is currently bugged and virtually uncontainable without admin assistance. as SCP 008 Sporse go through the floor. a few months ago E-11 were doing an 008 trainng in lower HCZ and a spore nest spawned in upper HCZ. meaning without admins the only way to entirely get rid of an 008 breach is a nuke. so if an 008 breach happens while a regular breach happens if you dont RC those other SCPs you get no xp due to bugged 008 breachs not being recontainable

Status
Not open for further replies.