Jan 4, 2022
Your in-game name:GhostPanas
Your SteamID:STEAM_0:0:574502852
Your steam community link:https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199109271432
Date of ban:4/1/2022
What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): MRDM-Bubba
Who banned you: Bubba
Ban length?: 2weeks
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url):https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-rp-rules.1965/
What will you do to stop this from happening again: I've read the rules a few times and I'll try my best to follow them and ensure I try to RP properly with others.
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? I don't think so.
Why should you be unbanned: I liked the SCP server and the whole concept of it, at the time I didn't read the rules as my friend was with me and told me what to do and not do to ensure I don't break any rules. When I RDM'D the guy 3 times I was alone and clueless.
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?:As mentioned previously, I will read the rules and try to use common sense while playing to ensure I don't ruin RP for others.
Why do you want to rejoin this server?:I have a few friends there that I play with, one of them introduced me to Garry's mod. I come from other games which also have some RP in them but it's a whole different concept from what I am used to.

Bubba

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Dec 24, 2020
Hi @GhostPanas,

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

I took a sit about MassRDM, and after looking at logs, it shows you killing the same guy 3 times. When I asked you why you killed him, you responded with "He was AFK". When I told you this is not a reason for killing another D-class, and that you need a valid RP reason, you simply responded with "ok". I informed you that this was indeed RDM and would result in a MassRDM ban, which you have received.

Kind regards,
Bubba​

Flames

CG Super VIP
Donator
Jan 10, 2021
Appeal Accepted

Hi Ghostpanas

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.
Upon reviewing the situation, the situation was handled by Bubba promptly and the ban is valid.
However, I will be reducing your ban by 1 week, as it seems you're owning up to your mistake.
I recommend being more cautious next time and reading the rules to ensure future situations like this don't happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.