Discord name: trollr12342

For how long have you played on CN SCP: 4 months

In what country are you located?: Untied states

Time zone: EST

Character name(s): "Ghostpower"

Civilian name: "Flash"

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA

Do you have a mic?: Yes

What is your SCP level and total level? (Provide a screenshot of the level menu):

1712417191639.png

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
-
<MTF>
MTF E-11 PVT(Held)
MTF SPC(Held)
MTF LCPL(Held)
MTF CPL(Holding)

<DEA>
DEA Senior Agent(Holding)
DEA Special Agent(Holding)
DEA Agency Manager(Held)
DEA Field Agent(Holding)

<████████████████>
████████ Assistant (Holding)

<CI>
CI-Alpha(Held)x2
CI-Beta(Held)x2

<SCP>
SCP-096(Holding)

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- No active warnings or bans.

What makes you suitable for SCP-22415?:
- As a active member of the community i feel like i would be a great example for others as 22415 and i would also be able to enhance the RP within the server and try to make it enjoyable for other people within the community who haven't had a chance to experience anything with 22415

What is the usual behaviour of SCP-22415?:
-To be helpful for things such as asking to be teleported to the other dimension to explore it, or even to ensure the safety of non combative personnel within the site or even healing any hurt people who are unable to find a medic and also to be a guide in the other dimension to ensure no one gets lost or even to ensure that the dimension doesn't collapse around them

When there's a CI raid, you see MTF's combatting CI, you also see researchers running away from the fight. Who do you aid and why?
I would first bring all and any researchers i see into the other dimension to ensure they're safety and make sure they make it to PW safely then i would take them out of the dimension then head back and if requested i would send any MTF into the other dimension to sweep for any CI.

You are playing as SCP-22415-3, 076 is currently running towards you. There is a researcher behind 076 which he hasn't noticed. Should you repel 076 and why?
I wouldn't repel SCP-076 as it would draw attention to the researcher behind 076 i would first draw 076's attention towards me and lead him into a block off area or even towards a safe location to ensure the researcher doesn't get evolved in the situation and once i make sure i am not close to any non combative i would then proceed to repel him

You are playing as SCP-22415-1. A D-Class is proactively escaping D-block, he is low on health and demanding medical attention what do you do?
I would ignore the D class as he's breaking the CoC and CoE by leaving D block without permission i would instead walk away and inform any Combative peronnel near by to ensure they are handled correctly

Status
Not open for further replies.