For how long have you played on CN SCP: 4 months
In what country are you located?: Untied states
Time zone: EST
Character name(s): "Ghostpower"
Civilian name: "Flash"
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA
Do you have a mic?: Yes
-
What is your SCP level and total level? (Provide a screenshot of the level menu):
-
1712417191639.png

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
-
<MTF>
MTF E-11 PVT(Held)
MTF SPC(Held)
MTF LCPL(Holding)

<DEA>
DEA Senior Agent(Holding)
DEA Special Agent(Holding)
DEA Agency Manager(Held)
DEA Field Agent(Holding)

<████████████████>
████████ Assistant (Holding)

<CI>
CI-Alpha(Held)x2
CI-Beta(Held)x2

<SCP>
SCP-096(Holding)

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- No active warnings or bans.
What makes you suitable for SCP-22415?:
- I am a active member within the server and i feel like my dedication and my activity will show other people that even though people do spend alot of time on the server it doesnt mean that it has to be toxic i want to try and make this SCP enjoyable for other people when they interact with it and i also want to try motivate people to also apply for this SCP to expand the range of different styles of gameplay within the server.
What is the usual behaviour of SCP-22415?:
- To be helpful around the site by offering to help researchers reach a combative area safely, and or by healing any wounded or hurt people that requests help.
When there's a CI raid, you see MTF's combatting CI, you also see researchers running away from the fight. Who do you aid and why?
- I would fist aid the researchers who are running away from the fight to insure they are safe once they are safe i would head back to the area of the fight and aid any MTF with ether heading behind the lines of where CI was called out or to repel any CI who try and kill any MTF.
You are playing as SCP-22415-3, 076 is currently running towards you. There is a researcher behind 076 which he hasn't noticed. Should you repel 076 and why?
- I wouldnt repel 076 as that would draw attention to the researcher I would instead run towards SCP-076 and draw his attention away from all non combatives and try and lore him towards a more combative area full of ether MTF or GSD personnel to try and recontain SCP-076.
You are playing as SCP-22415-1. A D-Class is proactively escaping D-block, he is low on health and demanding medical attention what do you do?
- I would first ask any MTF or GSD personnel near by if i should heal the D class and if requested to i would but if im not requested to by MTF or GSD i wouldnt heal the D class.

Status
Not open for further replies.