Yes
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):
SCP-RP USA
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
First one made.
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
| None
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:
I was a Senior Mod for another SCPRP around a year ago, and a Moderator for a Fivem server.
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
Yes, Fivem, SCPRP, as well as some milsim servers within Arma.
How many hours can you be on everyday?:
2-6, It depends on what I may be doing, and my health.
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:
I would like to become a staff member for Civils SCPRP because I enjoy playing on this server, its a fun experience for myself and I want everyone else to also think the same while playing on Civil. I always see minges running around on the server and a lot of players complaining about not getting their sits taken in a certain amount of time. Which makes me want to help the server the most I am able to. Such as helping out with sits and deal with everyone that doesn't want to actually read the rules and follow them. All I want for this server is for everyone to have an enjoyable experience and to enforce all rules and help anyone who may need help with anything.
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
I don't believe I'm special, but I could a bit more helpful than other applicants. I'm on during hours where most of the staff team wouldn't be on to take sits/ help members of the server. I would also be able to help the server with being on during later hours like I said before. I can also be on during the time school is going on for most of the player base on the server.

Joshbond

Donator
Dec 31, 2022
@Ghost05

Thank you for your application to join the SCP staff team.

Please bare with us while we review your application. Once reviewed in full, a SL member will respond with a final verdict.

If you have any questions in the mean time, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Rackarain

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Resources Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Aug 29, 2022
Application Accepted

Hi @Ghost05 ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Congratulations on having your application accepted, please join the Interview Waiting Room in TeamSpeak and put "Waiting for Interview" in your name so we can proceed with the next stage of the process.

Status
Not open for further replies.