Give E11 money for dealing damage to scp during breaches

Feb 25, 2024
What does this suggestion change/add/remove:

This suggestion will give E11 money proportionately for the damage done to SCP by that person during the breach.

Has something similar been suggested before? If so, why is your suggestion different?:

I haven't seen any suggestions like it.

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):

This will encourage E11 to flag on during breaches and actively fight SCPs. This will now feel less like a choir, which E11 has to deal with, but an interesting gameplay with a reward in the end.

Also, it will give
E11 extra funds to cook chemicals with. This will greatly improve e11's ability to combat breaches because if this change were accepted, E11 would have enough money to make them.

Possible Negatives of the suggestion:

There could be a possible side effect of giving too much money to E11, but it is fixable with tweaking of numbers and decreasing amount E11 getting from dealing damage.

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted:

Over all, this suggestion will make Foundathion have more e11 during breaches and e11 having a stable money supply to cook chems to fight SCPs.

What does this suggestion change/add/remove:
This suggestion will give E11 money proportionately for the damage done to SCP by that person during the breach.
Lets say I did 8k damage to 682 in a breach, how much money would I get from that?

Also I don't see why this should be E11 only. It should be everyone to encourage other MTF's to assist E11 with the breaches imo

Feb 25, 2024
Lets say I did 8k damage to 682 in a breach, how much money would I get from that?

Also I don't see why this should be E11 only. It should be everyone to encourage other MTF's to assist E11 with the breaches imo
I was thinking of giving around 200 $ per 1k dmg, but this number needed to be tested and tweaked.

werta600

Jan 5, 2024
I don't see any need why would e11 (or other MTF) should gain money for combating SCPs, if its a money issue... well then just increase their salary.

E11 job is literally taking down breached SCPs, they shouldn't need extra incentive to do their job

Also E11 numbers are quite high most of the time (unless low pop hours), and since breach tool nerfs most breaches get recontained quite fast unless CI is involved.

-Support