Denied Give embed perms back to CI UK barracks

This suggestion has been denied and will not receive development.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Free "Spirit"

Apr 30, 2023
What does this suggestion change/add/remove: Returns the embed perms back to CI UK barracks CI USA barracks have their embed perms

our UK embed perms were removed this suggestion is to give them back

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2): We can post images etc in our barracks : Convenience

Possible Negatives of the suggestion: What caused the embed perms to be removed may occur again increase in shitposts on CI UK barracks due to the addition of embed perms

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted: CI uk deserves our embed perms back USA has them why not Uk it would be very convenient

Otters

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Rust Staff
MilitaryRP Staff
Donator
Jul 25, 2022
-Support
It got taken away for a reason, in my eyes a CI-C member should make this type of suggestion or just speak to SSL about it + you are asking people to +support it, kinda cringe.

Free "Spirit"

Apr 30, 2023
-Support
It got taken away for a reason, in my eyes a CI-C member should make this type of suggestion or just speak to SSL about it + you are asking people to +support it, kinda cringe.
yea man cause i want those perms backs 🔥

also those perms been gone for like a year

SamPaval

May 26, 2022
Dont think anybody trust CI with embed perms.

I can barely trust them with a CL1

Rushi

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Content Team
Group Moderator
May 23, 2022
Hello, you don't need to make a suggestion about embed perms, as you can ask a Senior Admin+ on discord. Although, the embed perms were removed for a reason and it will stay that way.

Moving to denied.

• Angry
Reactions: Free "Spirit"
Status
Not open for further replies.