Denied Give MC&D disguise cards

This suggestion has been denied and will not receive development.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Drxgon

Feb 2, 2024
What does this suggestion change/add/remove:
add disguise cards to the MC&D job

Has something similar been suggested before? If so, why is your suggestion different?:
possibly

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):
would motivate more people to play MC&D
would let MC&D have a better time doing things like sampling raids.

Possible Negatives of the suggestion:
i dont really see a negative with this, its a non combative role so it shouldnt be a problem

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted:
MC&D doesnt really have much in the way of options, if they want to sample raid they have to be lucky and get 914 vents, if they had a disguise card it could motivate people to play it more and do things like sampling raids. lets be honest MC&D are supposed to be rich, i would guess they would have the ability to disguise as someone.

Senior Ambassador Sledge

Oct 25, 2023
Cincinnati Ohio, United States
+/- Support

MC&D lack numbers and get a *really* bad gun
I agree MC&D definitely need a change but I don't think this is what they need. Personally, I'd love it if MC&D could 'raid' and take SCP's and Samples to sell at the highest bidder because they would totally do that! I don't think they should get disguise cards though. Maybe better guns and some rule changes for their job.
IF let say none of that happens, I'd +Support the disguise kit so they may utilize it to aid in their escape or to try and infiltrate and gather samples.

Geronimo

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Jan 29, 2023
United Kingdom
- Support
Absolutely not, they have no reason to have a disguise card, and it would result in more minging. I would only be in slight support of this if staff were permitted to use the tools they currently have to ban people from the MC&D job if they abuse it, and if STRICT rules were put in place

YandereMuffin

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Dec 25, 2023
+/- Neutral

I've put neutral because I believe giving MC&D disguise cards would lead to it being abused more than for sneaky fun RP, although I still like the idea itself the possibilities (and what I think people would use it for) seem too abusable.

Biscuits

Jan 2, 2023
I don't believe MC&D should recieve spycards as a base equipment. If this was to take place, it should be included in an overall MC&D faction rework instead of just adding it to the job. far too abusable by players imo.

World

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Event Team
Donator
Group Moderator
May 31, 2023

"Wick"

Sep 5, 2022
Time to pay 80 dollars for a job that can DC raid without any restrictions!

Eizaas

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Event Team
Aug 6, 2022
-support don't need a mingy class having an item that allows them to do more mingery

Edwin

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Content Team
Jul 10, 2023
Suggestion Denied

Hi @Drxgon ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a server suggestion.
The Content Team has chosen to deny your suggestion due to the following reasons.

This would be too powerful for MC&D. It would also encourage deep cover like raiding

Your suggestion will now be locked and marked as denied.​

Status
Not open for further replies.