Denied Give the pitch fork the harpoon physics

This suggestion has been denied and will not receive development.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 17, 2023
What does this suggestion change/add/remove:
This would allow the harpoon to be held down and thrown at people. After throwing, the pitch fork has a cooldown and could automatically reappear in your inventory. Also if possible, if a person is low health and near a wall, have the pitch fork impale them to the wall.

Has something similar been suggested before? If so, why is your suggestion different?:
Not to my knowledge

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):
- Would add more uses for the pitch fork as it was an exclusive weapon that does basically no damage currently
- Would be really useful (and let's be honest funny) during executions

Possible Negatives of the suggestion:
- Easier to potentially rdm with it.

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted:
I think this suggestion should be accepted because it would add more uses for the pitch fork and people would use it more often. It was an exclusive item that's basically never seen when compared to the reaper knife.

Karl Smith

Nov 8, 2022
+Support
I feel like this is a good change to the pitchfork, especially because even after getting all 200 pumpkins it doesn’t do a lot of damage compared to knifes and the reaper’s knife. Would have been cool if they added a scythe, you know, a symbol that appears everywhere for death and grim reapers.

Ramuh

Feb 13, 2023
+Support
- Will be hilarious & fun
- Pitchfork is kinda eh compared to all other melee weapons, this would be a cool buff / change

• reaction_title.7
Reactions: Varr

Matthew 'DooZ' Steel

Oct 26, 2023
Used the sword for a while really enjoy the astethic and damage output.
I finally got the 1 last pumpkin hiding in a dark room after spending 5 hours looking for it; enjoyed the XP bonus but was a bit disapointed that the pitchfork is pretty much useless.

+Support

Maybe increase it's range or damage output if not possible to make it a throwable?

Oct 16, 2022
United Kingdom
Suggestion Denied

Hi @Kenneth,

Thanks for taking the time to make a server suggestion.
The Content Team has chosen to deny your suggestion due to the following reasons.

After discussing this suggestion, we concluded that we would run into the same issues we had with the harpoons. It would give trolls another way to minge and it wouldn't really be a necessary thing to add.

Your suggestion will now be locked and marked as denied.​

• Haha
Reactions: Dalton
Status
Not open for further replies.