Accepted Give the SAS the MP5 and give JAF the ARX-160

This suggestion has been accepted for future development.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oceanus

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 21, 2021
What does this suggestion change/add/remove:
This suggestion aims to remove the ARX-160 from SAS and give it to JAF. To keep it balanced, the MP5 would get the weapon stats for the slot that the ARX-160 is currently in, and the ARX-160 would get the weapon stats for the slot that the MP5 is currently in. This means that the weapon balancing on the server isn't upset, while also bringing the MP5 back to the SAS for Roleplay.

Has something similar been suggested before?:
Not to my knowledge.

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):
One positive of this suggestion is that the SAS get one of our guns, one that we have been issued in the server in the past. This works hand-in-hand with Project Phoenix which aims to bring back increased roleplaying within the server, as the MP5 is an iconic weapon for the SAS in real-life, possibly their most famous weapon, thanks to Operation Nimrod on May 5th, 1980.

Another positive of this suggestion is that the way I see this change happening, would be the way that the weapon stats for the job wouldn't change, therefore keeping everything balanced, like said above. Basically a model change to go with RP, so to speak.

Possible Negatives of the suggestion:
A negative is that the coders would have to swap the stats and change the jobs they are on, which, while a quick and short adjustment, could be annoying to the coder that the task is designated to.

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted:
Based on the positives and negatives, I believe this suggestion should be accepted because it has two good positives, and even the negative is only a minor one. Another factor for this argument, is that of the 7 people in JAF that I can contact that have access to the weapon, all but one (Colonel AJ, Major Stryder, Lieutenant Cloudyy, Lieutenant McFlurry, Master Sergeant Dan, and Staff Sergeant Alex) gave me their opinion, and they said yes to this suggestion, and along with them, the SAS members want the MP5 back in our regiment, due to the reasons stated here.

Many thanks for reading, and I eagerly await your responses.

Upvote 0
This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.
Status
Not open for further replies.