Denied Giving assistants interrogate tool

This suggestion has been denied and will not receive development.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Flare

Jul 14, 2023
Poland
What does this suggestion change/add/remove:
This suggestions would implement assistants having possession of the "Interrogate tool" or "weapon checker"

Has something similar been suggested before? If so, why is your suggestion different?:
Not to my knowledge.

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):
Assistants are supposed to do the dirty work for SC, often interviewing, interrogating or just conducting normal tasks. Sometimes we need to verify the identity of a person without risking our own lives by asking them to pull it out. Personally I prefer to have individuals cuffed for my own safety and for the safety of people around me. Having an Interrogate tool would be a QOL feature for assistants, allowing us to complete tasks and arrests and much more very easily without having to wait 3 minutes for someone to come over with it.

Possible Negatives of the suggestion:
Could be abused by assistants, however due to their CL4 position it can be removed if they do, acting as a deterrent to abuse.

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted:
QOL Feature,
SC already have one, so why not their assistants?,
Helps in missions.

Last edited:

Charles "Ze" Whittme

Apr 4, 2023

-Support

We have O-1 and A-1 respectively to handle this. If needed you can even call over a member of DEA/IA to interrogate for you.

SC already have one, so why not their assistants?,
Site Command to my knowledge does not have a interrogate tool, I know for certain Ethics don't.

Flare

Jul 14, 2023
Poland

-Support

We have O-1 and A-1 respectively to handle this. If needed you can even call over a member of DEA/IA to interrogate for you.

Site Command to my knowledge does not have a interrogate tool, I know for certain Ethics don't.
Thought they did, might be confused.

Niox

Jan 23, 2023
-Support for Interrogation Tool

+Support for Weapon Checker

Last edited:

"Artemis"

Super Administrator
Super Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Donator
Group Moderator
Feb 27, 2023
Suggestion Denied
Hi @Flare ,Thanks for taking the time to make a server suggestion. The Content Team has chosen to deny your suggestion because the designated ISD branches usually do the interrogations/arrests and those duties don't fall on the assistants. Your suggestion will now be locked and marked as denied.​

Status
Not open for further replies.