Glenn's Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

CanadianSyrup

Jul 4, 2022
Your in-game name: Glenn
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:460390799
Your steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198881047327/
Date of ban: 7/3/2022
What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): NSFW Document
Who banned you: Not Specified
Ban length?: 3 Days
What server were you banned on?: (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-rp-rules.2244/
What will you do to stop this from happening again: Not print the document, or anything of it's nature.
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? I had a warn for Meta-Game.
Why should you be unbanned: I do not believe that this was anything more than a joke, and was not intended as anything harmful. It was intended as a joke. I also never got a chance to explain my side of things due to the fact that it was around 12:45 am at the time I got off, so when it was reported and taken to a sit, I couldn't explain. And when I tried to come back into the server today at around 7:30 PM EST, I was banned. Another thing is that in the rules it does not state that I cannot have that on a document, however if I get unbanned I won't do it again, even if it's not stated in the MOTD.
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: I will not print documents with no rp purpose anymore.
Why do you want to rejoin this server?:
I just want to be able to play the game, I have fun on the server, and did not mean any harm.

Gian Carlo

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 16, 2022
Hey @CanadianSyrup

I banned you for 3 days due to you making an NSFW document, printing it out, showing it to multiple others, and transferring them in offices.

We have 0 tolerance for anything relating to NSFW on the server.

Fieryphonix

Jul 6, 2022
This seems so stupid its legit just a picture of two black guys seems like a over reaction

Rambo

Jul 5, 2022
I think I seen the picture it's not a big deal just the two black guys give home kiss

OnyxIsOne

Feb 19, 2022
Appeal Denied

Hi @CanadianSyrup,

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

The ban will be kept on your record.

You may re-appeal in 2 weeks​

Status
Not open for further replies.