glitch ban

Status
Not open for further replies.

jesus457

Dec 10, 2023
Your in-game name:dont know
Your SteamID:76561199181592428
Your steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199181592428/
Date of ban:23/02/2024
What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect):minor glitching stacked bans from over 3 months ago
Who banned you:lunar
Ban length?:26 weeks
What server were you banned on?: (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): both
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-rp-rules.2244/
What will you do to stop this from happening again:i will not swap jobs while jailed as i did not know it would tp me into d block buy how ever i did infect d class which i dont know why i did it but i though if i was out my cell i should do what 049 would do which is infect people so i infected dclass
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? yes
Why should you be unbanned:i will try not to get warns and while behave
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?:i will try my best
Why do you want to rejoin this server?: its fun

Starling6

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 15, 2022
Site-65
Hello @jesus457 ,
As you stated; I had banned you for Minor Glitching as you had swapped jobs 3 times while inside Jail in a admin sit; and then job-swapped onto SCP-049 while still jailed.

Then after the !jailreturn ended; you were returned into D-Block as SCP-049 and infected upwards of 12 People, one of which was a D-Class Type-Blue.

As I examined your record; you have a extremely extensive one. As such I banned you for Minor Glitching & Stacked Bans [X]. I hope you can take this time to reflect; and a denial or acceptance will be posted in the coming day(s).

Thanks,
Transient

Blackknight95

Super Administrator
Super Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Group Moderator
Jun 7, 2022
Appeal Denied

Hi Jesu,

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

Despite the bans being from over 3 months ago, they still contribute to your ban time until 6 months after you have been banned from them. Minor glitching is a less levere offense, usually resulting in a day ban for first time offenders, but with you having enough bans to be banned for 6 months, combined with the somewhat lacking appeal, I will be denying your appeal.

You may re-appeal in 4 weeks​

Status
Not open for further replies.