glory to ukraine (or known as Richard) moderator application

Status
Not open for further replies.

glory to ukraine

Jul 6, 2022
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): (it would be my email since the way i made my steam acc. so i'll use my name i'm using rn) glory to ukraine
How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console): 1d 09h 48m
In what country are you located?: USA
Time zone: EST
Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): Richard █████
Chaos name (include your rank):N/A dont have a chaos charater
Civilian name: Richard Jones
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:449661547
Do you have a mic?: yes
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: yes
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: no
-
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?: yes
-
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay? :yes on gmod and fivem
-
How many hours can you be on everyday?: 5-10 hours
-
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?: i want to become a moderator because i see that the staff team and the player base need some help and i would love to help everyone i can
-
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?: i can help yall with sits/tickes/reports, i can help boost the team morale, and help the players be better at rp (if they need help) | and what maked me special over the other applicants is that i'm always focus in rp and staff tickes/reports/sits, i would try to help every new player or anyone that needs help with something, overall boost the staff team/player morale on this server

Last edited:

Terry Johnson

Feb 28, 2022
-1 support for Ukraine should not be political and should focus on the app and not on a foreign nation that has no ranks/regiment breaking application rules by adding the name of darkrp server I hate fivem a lot. nothing special about what you can do,

Raiden2

Jun 29, 2022
-1 support for Ukraine should not be political and should focus on the app and not on a foreign nation that has no ranks/regiment breaking application rules by adding the name of darkrp server I hate fivem a lot. nothing special about what you can do,
He's not using Ukraine politically, his username is like that because he is showing his support for Ukraine.

I quit

Jun 6, 2022
-Support
-Not a lot of play time
-Application is lacking

-haven't had a lot of interactions but seems ok

OnyxIsOne

Feb 19, 2022
Application Denied

Hi @glory to ukraine,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

I recommend playing the server for a couple more weeks before reapplying. Get to know the community, and try to stick out as someone who cares and wants to help the community.

You may re-apply in 2 weeks​

Status
Not open for further replies.