Glothmog's SCP RP USA Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rat Man

Jan 14, 2023
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name):
FireFlame_71 | Rat Man

How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console):
At the time of posting, 1 Day and 20 hours.

In what country are you located?:
United States of America.

Time zone:
EST.

Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable):
Agent Bob Warner | Internal Affairs

Chaos name (include your rank):
N/A.

Civilian name:
Bob Weav

Steam ID:
STEAM_0:0:118794533

Discord ID (name#0000):
Glothmog#8434

Do you have a mic?:
Yes.

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):
SCP-RP USA.

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
In my time here on Civil Networks I have received a verbal warning before and I believe a regular warning. However, this was due to me being freshly new at the time of the first warning, and the other warning was due to an incident where I was wrapped up with D-Class spawning in pots and pas, I mistakenly spawned some and was thrown in with the rest of them.

Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:

Clone Wars RP - Senior Moderator
Fallout RP - Moderator
Some minor/various servers.

Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
Yes, I have been in situations where I was apart of this type of roleplay on both this type of server and other types of servers where I have had to adapt depending o the type of roleplay present in that community.

How many hours can you be on everyday?:

Week Days (5-10) Weekends (24/7).

Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:
The reason why I would like to become a moderator boils down to two major reasons. With this first being that I like to have something to do with my time instead of standing around or watching people back and forth. Being a staff member fills that void and allows me the ability to help others and to have something to do in my spare time if I am ever free. The other major reason is what I have stated before, helping others. I have generally always liked helping people, and being a staff on a server can help be a small minor impact with just taking someone's ticket ad helping them out, since we have all been in problems where out time o as server is either being ruined by someone else or by extraneous variables. With both of these reasons of mind, I have always had an interest to apply for staff on servers to just help out.

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
I believe I will be able to help with activity, due to my schedule I am usually able to get on for a good period of time. So with this in mind I can better take tickets, or help with staff duties both on ad off the server wherever I am needed. Another area I can help in is experience, with my prior staff experience listed above I am familiar with staffing on these types of servers, so I will not need as much training and will not need to be worried about as often as other newcomers. Finally, with my time on this server and as my job I have grow accustomed to the rules that are preset, so I will be knowledgeable to know when someone is either in the wrong or if they are falsely being accused.

Last edited by a moderator:

Pyro

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Jul 19, 2022
Ontario, Canada
+ Support

Positive Support:

+ Previous Staff Experience
+ Great Application
+ No Recent Warnings
+ Willing to be active

Neutral Support:
+/- Overall Playtime
+/- Previous Warnings
+/- No Interactions

Negative Support:
- Mentioned Other Servers in Applications

Mijur

Sep 9, 2022
+/- Support

+ Previous Experience
+ Good Application
+ Few Warns

+/- Interactions

- Playtime
- Mentioned Other Server in Application

Blackknight95

Super Administrator
Super Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Group Moderator
Jun 7, 2022
Application Accepted

Hi @Rat Man ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Congratulations on having your application accepted, please join the Interview Waiting Room in TeamSpeak and put "Waiting for Interview" in your name so we can proceed with the next stage of the process​

Status
Not open for further replies.