What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
Do you have a mic?:
-Yes
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- MTF Corporal Nu-7 Corporal
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- none
What Ethics Committee role are you applying for, and why:
- Ethics Member, I have been getting burnt out of Internal Affairs and wanted a new spin on things while also basically doing the same thing. When working with ethics they have always seemed like the normal and somewhat caring administrators and when working with them it was hands down the most fun ive had in the server.
What makes you the best candidate for the Ethics Committee?:
- I have been the Director of IA for about a month or 2 and a ambassador for longer then that. As IA i have been enforcing ethics for the hole length of the US servers history and about 2 months in the UK server. I have been given the responsibility of owning a Lv4 key card for so long and i have not abused it once and having a Lv5 will not change that at all.
What are the responsibilities of the Ethics Committee in RP?:
- The Ethics Committee is about maintaining a level of humanity within the facility and making sure that others do not use others for its sick and twisted games. If a researcher is doing a test with no purpose or scientific gain then it just throwing meat into a grinder and wasting resources and lives on unimportant things. Ethics also deal with department check ups as DIA i have had many of these and can say with full honesty that they all have been grades as great by other Ethics members.
What are the responsibilities of the Ethics Committee out of RP (e.g. what applications do they handle?):
- People in the ethics committee deal with Applications (IA and medical for example) and the promotions/demotions of people that do not require a application. As ethics you communicate with other O5 and ethic members to make these decisions.
Please give some lore about your Ethics Committee character and what storylines they would be involved in: Mr Glupes is the result of a cloning test to see the long lasting effects of cloning. With the more clones that are created the more "different" i get(not in a bad way). The cloning prosses is one of top secrecy only known to Mr Glupes #1 which is alive at all times to make sure the original can be cloned. In the event a clone is cloned, the cloned clone will clone other clones leading to a clone uprising (hee hee) to stop this each clone is told that #1 is a god among men and should be seen as one to make them not want to upraise and attempt to clone themselves.

Last edited:

Hoovy54

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 14, 2022

Untitled (3) (5).png
The Ethics Committee Verdict Report
REGARDING: Glupes's application for a position as Ethics Committee Assistant.
───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
Thank you for showing your interest in the position of Ethics Committee Member, the committee is in agreement that you are not yet suited to be a Member. Please re-apply in 2 weeks.​

Status
Not open for further replies.