In what country are you located?: USA

Time zone: EST

Foundation name and rank: Dpt Chief Kitt [HH-3 LT]

Chaos name and rank: The “kitsune” alpha

Civilian name: Tasuki

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:561114243

Do you have a mic?: Yes

What server are you applying for? SCP RP US

Is this the first application you have made? If not link all below: First Application for game master 2nd Application after Chief Of Medical Application https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/chief-of-medicine-application-usa.6748/

Have you received any kicks/bans/warnings? And why?: Previously I had warnings when I first started playing that I'm not proud of because I originally just trolled and had no RP intent but grew to like the server and became super involved in medical and rp situations like helping events.

Do you have any previous experience as a Gamemaster/Event manager in a community?: Not yet besides being a helper for previous events and making pacs for them.

Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?: Yes, I've played gmod for a few years before this where I like serious rp servers when I used to play them alot and recent experience with helping in events.

How many hours can you be on everyday?: From 3-5 hours

Why do you want to become a Gamemaster on our server?: I want to join the game master team because I've been helping with events a lot recently creating pacs and I wanna do my own since i've been recommended by people that I should apply for it. I'm really into pac and creating unique things with it and i'd love to be able to have creative freedom with events and with scps I love personally.
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?: I think id help a lot doing mini events every now and again to keep the server fresh for more than just mtf or ci a lot of events rarely get seen for regular players who aren't in mtf like positions and id want something that's just fun for all in down time of the server. One of the main things being how I’ve helped out with a lot of previous events and even made fun rp stuff that was like a mini event when I was just playing as a regular person with my creative mind and rp knowledge.

Please list 3 small event ideas (Which would involve at least one side of the server):
“Crazy dave” [parties involved]: Nu-7, Potionally CI, Civilians
A citizen has gone mad insane killing people and cannibalizing people after he eats them posting them on the internet after he saw a deer man he couldn't forget and it got to him thinking it was his god telling him to devour people with nu-7 coming in to stop him but the situation getting out of hand fast when he starts to become more crazy and mad.

“SCP-953” [parties involved]: Nu-7, E-11, 3rd party MTF, Civilians, Possible CI, Rangers, Researchers.
Civilians have been reporting people going missing rangers going out to lake house to investigate reports of an inhuman woman luring people to her house and those people going missing. The foundation gets word and deploys MTF to search the house for the escaped scp with another foundation's MTF reporting that scp-953 has escaped their site and gotten near site 58. MTF needs to capture and recontain until scp-953 can be transported back to site 17.

“Government Intervention” [parties involved]: Nu-7, GOC, Site administration
A Prime minister of the Canadian government visits site 58 with a few GOC to talk about the concerning amount of civis going missing. They will meet nu-7 asking for site command to talk about ways to minimize the amount of civis going missing and trying to explore the foundation for both sides' sake. But as things seem all fine a crazed conspiracy theorist gets hold of explosives and tries to get into the foundation by any means to stop what he calls “Evil People”.

Please list an map change event idea (Involving both sides and the entire server):
“Past Member” Parties involved: Foundation, Chaos, Pinewood, Former foundation members.
After a site was destroyed in a containment breach a group of survivors including security and researchers form a group with each other after feeling they were thrown away by the foundation after they were left behind in a containment breach being near pine wood and setting up a base wanting revenge on the foundation and not trusting the ci wanting to mutually destroy both parties or at least damage them getting the help of pine wood rangers to fight alongside them.

List example mission for each of the following:
O-1: “Ethical run down” Seems like gensec is at it again gunning down d-class not learning their lessons after being told off. Ethics comes in to train the cadets and officers making them learn how to do it right with O-1 being sent to get a sweep done the most ethically way it can be.
A-1: “Payday” A citizen has come into the base, stolen a uniform by going into 914 and has taken up a hostage being a O5 demanding an amount of cash and if they don't pay up he's gonna make sure this important person is left messed up and in pain.
Nu-7: “Civi protest” After a situation escalates too far and someone gets killed civis come together to protest and might riot for their fallen friend with rangers coming in to help nu-7 with the crazed mob of people
E-11: “Deployed” E-11 have a practice drill of a containment breach gone really bad with them the only ones to stop it. They must enter from the garage and make their way to heavy as fast as they can.
CI: “break down” Ci have been thinking of a new thing to weaponize with no luck lately one is able to come up with blueprints for a door buster that will target those damn nu-7 and finally break through their defenses after no luck with recent raids.
Foundation staff: “janitorial duties” A few d-class have been doing well and acting on good behavior with even passing a lot of tests they put in a request for being something more and it gets approved for janitorial duties. Security gets to follow them and teach them what it's like to be a lvl 1 and research studies how they will act with being treated better and having more stretching room.

Last edited:

Nomad_600

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Jan 4, 2022
Application Accepted

Hi @Kitt

On behalf of the Game Master Team and the Event Team thank you for making an application to become a Game Master. As of right now I have decided to accept this application and bring you in as a Trial Game Master.

Please contact me to proceed with your next step

Kind Regard,
Event Team Supervisor Nomad​

Status
Not open for further replies.