Ethics committeeCoordinatorHold
Internal AffairsAmbassadorHeld (Resign)
Epsilon - 11CPLHeld (Resign)
Epsilon - 11CPLHeld (Resign)
Nu- 7LTHeld (Resign)
Chaos insurgencyBHeld (Resign)

as Assistant Coordinator -
I am responsible for several areas of responsibility that I will list below:

- First, as a coordinator, you are responsible for teaching and certifying new assistants, monitoring activity and checking that they are doing their work properly.
Also, even after their trial period as a coordinator, you have the responsibility to make sure that the assistants do their job, to help them and to make sure that they do not deviate from the path.

- Second - as a coordinator I am responsible for a team of assistants, to whom I am more directly responsible, also we are responsible for enforcing ethics in the departments and as a coordinator I am responsible for making sure that the assistants in my team conduct interviews, verify the state of the departments and really enforce ethics.
And also to make sure that there is work in the team and that everyone is getting along if everyone is without problems, and to the extent that it is my job to find an effective solution to the situation.

- In addition, my role is also to be an attentive ear to all the assistants (as a coordinator) and to my team in particular for any problem / question / request for help, I am always available for them.
- In addition, as a coordinator, I prepare a variety of documents and update documents directly for the ethics notice, either with departments or directly.
* Therefore, I actually have a long experience in these areas, areas of responsibility, team work, command and management skills, problem solving, high work ethic, willingness and responsibility

Third: - I had the chance to work in almost all the departments at the foundation and I performed my duties in an excellent manner, I should mention that in every position I held I learned the essence of the position and how to conduct myself and perform the position very quickly and indeed this contributed a lot and helped me perform the position very efficiently. Also, I am also the oldest coordinator (about 7 months)

And also as an ECA I got to be responsible for the site many times when I was the highest rank, to approve sweeps on D block, to give work permits to D-CLASSES, to give instructions and orders during the various codes and much more.

In my opinion, I am the most professional and the most suitable for the position, and if I am accepted, I am going to perform the position in the best and most professional way

- Senior Ambassador -
As an ambassador in general your job is to take care and make sure that the agents do their job and enforce the law in the facility, enforce the order and actually prevent violations in the facility.

- As a senior ambassador my role is actually bigger and if a wider range of responsibilities.

- First of all, as a senior ambassador, one of the responsibilities is to help the other ambassadors in the performance of their work, to help new ambassadors learn the position and integrate.

- Second, there is a managerial area which is really to manage and command the agents in the field, give them instructions, teach them and train them, and help them when needed.

-Third: Also, as a senior ambassador I am part of a senior team at the court and I am responsible for finding and linking offenses to punishment, responsible for representing the IA department and of course helping other ambassadors in managing the case in court.

- Also, as part of the job, we have to examine and accept/qualify new agents.
Actually, thanks to this position, I gained a lot of experience in management, problem solving, training and information, communication, active typing, attention to details and more.

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- No all was expired.

What Ethics Committee role are you applying for, and why:
- Ethics committee member. - I am running for this position because I have the experience as a committee assistant, and other positions, I have a great desire to advance and be part of the committee, and in addition I am professional, responsible, serious, and capable of working at a high level.
I would like to be a Ethics committee member because I have been in the position of ECA / Senior ambassador for a long time and I think I do a very good job, in my opinion I am very professional and responsible, know how to conduct myself and manage. In addition, I am very active and experienced (as I said above) , Also I'm always act responsibly and professionally.

I have been serving as an ambassador for a long time and am performing all the necessary duties to the best of my ability. And also as a coordinator at ECA, I think and know that I am doing my job in the best possible way,
And I think I can help a lot as an ECM and I am worthy and qualified for the position.
In addition, I have been in the position of JR.CL 4 for a very long time, and I think that I am worthy and suitable to move forward.
* This position requires great responsibility, high management skills, seriousness, reliability and good interpersonal communication skills. In my opinion, I meet these requirements and always strive to improve and advance so that I can guarantee excellence.

What makes you the best candidate for the Ethics Committee?:

- Actually, I think I am the most suitable because I have a lot of experience in the field of ethics, in the past I was an IA activist, and currently I help the ethics committee, I know the ethics rules very well and I think I can serve the committee in the best way, I have a lot of experience , I am very serious and responsible. In addition, I think that I am the most suitable to be a member of a committee because I think that I can change, improve and add a lot also in the matter of ethics, from changing and adding laws to the smallest detail. , and also to the committee from all my experience, my past and everything I learned as an assistant to the committee.

Also, I am the most suitable because I understand the needs of the position, and of course the needs of the departments in the facility and thus I can help and improve as much as possible in the ethical field according to the needs of the departments.

- In addition, I think I am very suitable for the position because I am also a coordinator - (an internal position in the department), I think I do a very good job as a coordinator and this also shows that I am very suitable for the position both because of the experience and because of increasing the level of responsibility in the department (management and command of a team / responsibility Rabbi / make sure they do their job properly, etc.) - (past coordinator assigned to vice chairman & assign to chairman - Today to ECM pearson.)

What are the responsibilities of the Ethics Committee in RP?:

The responsibilities of the ethics committee in RP

to make sure and follow that everything that is done on the site is completely ethical and does not violate the ethical code appointed by the Ethics Committee.,
- adhering to the code of ethics in the facility, writing ethics reviews, and ensuring that ethical testing methods are used during experiments, investigations and/or others, and ensuring that the facility staff follows the code of ethics at all times.,
- In addition, one of their responsibilities is actually to hold meetings and pass / change / add new rules that change according to and in accordance with the needs of the RP,
-There is also a type of additional area of responsibility, and this area is to give orders and instructions to the MTF-O1 department.
Also, their area of responsibility is to ensure ethics in all departments, but also to improve the ethical laws / adjust and enforce ethics in the departments so that they can act in the best and most appropriate ethical way.

- Another area of responsibility is to hold committees whose purpose is to add, improve or remove/replace articles and ethics laws in accordance with the goals of the RP

What are the responsibilities of the Ethics Committee out of RP (e.g. what applications do they handle?):

- Responsibly for handling the following Applications:

Director of Internal Affairs(along with the 05)-

Ethics Committee Assistant-

Documents:

The ethics commitee is responsibly for ensuring the code of ethics is being updated based on new additions to the foundation and other factors to ensure the foundation remains ethical and organized.And of course also issue updated documents on updating the code of ethics in each department. / Spade changes in every department.

Also, another responsibility is quality assurance in the MTF departments, and in particular in the Omega-1 department, so that the most suitable people are the ones who will be accepted and take part in the department.

The committee directly transfers ethical tasks to the committee's assistants and makes sure that they carry them out in the best way and take care of.

Please give some lore about your Ethics Committee character as and what storylines they would be involved in:
It all started when "Scout" enlisted as an internal agent at site 65, in fact he was a really good agent but a bit undisciplined, after a long period of service "scout" decided to take matters into his own hands and worked very hard to advance, he was really an excellent agent, one day The scout agent saw an ad recruiting people for the ethics ranks as committee assistants, a scout who was really enthusiastic and knew the ethics rules by heart applied and was accepted as the committee assistant.

After several months of hard work, during which a scout prepared documents, interviewed and enforced the ethics laws, he proved himself a worthy scout to the committee, even though many people did not trust him, he surprised everyone and proved to them that he does his job properly and in an excellent way.

Also, Scout submitted the application to the ethics committee in order to be part of it so that he could help and promote things in the ethics departments on the site, and after a period of applications he was accepted to be a committee member.

-Support

Scout time and time again you have come to me requesting advice on what you can do to prove you deserve a Senior Position. Unfortunately, you have never followed any of the Advice I provided you, so I am leaving a -Support.

Again I will leave you advice on this forum.

If you are serious about going for a Site Command position you NEED a Senior CL4 Position such as Department Director, MTF LT+, or Site Administration. I recommended you work your way to Director of Internal Affairs but unfortunately, you decided to resign from your position as Ambassador.

Second I haven't seen you on the server at all, I am currently around 6 days and I am on from the afternoon to early morning and yet I have not seen you on the server once.

Reactions: Caboose. and Recker
-Support

Scout time and time again you have come to me requesting advice on what you can do to prove you deserve a Senior Position. Unfortunately, you have never followed any of the Advice I provided you, so I am leaving a -Support.

Again I will leave you advice on this forum.

If you are serious about going for a Site Command position you NEED a Senior CL4 Position such as Department Director, MTF LT+, or Site Administration. I recommended you work your way to Director of Internal Affairs but unfortunately, you decided to resign from your position as Ambassador.

Second I haven't seen you on the server at all, I am currently around 6 days and I am on from the afternoon to early morning and yet I have not seen you on the server once.
^^
-support
I like the dedication of trying for it, but you don't seem to put any effort into actually getting the position rather then apply everytime the position is open. You won't jump from a Jr.Cl4 -> Cl5 Position that easily.

───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
The Ethics Committee Verdict Report

REGARDING: "Goblin's'" Ethics Committee Member Application.
Thank you for showing interest in the position of Ethics Member, the Committee believes that you are not yet suited to be appointed a member of Site Command, for details regarding your denial feel free to contact myself through email.

_1Z5tO0mZYhG0sDZZ5KtOEjlRyNxDIPtfeInYumlqX25TkjBloHWGIccC5V_vZQFUnLp9bc9uTcga4qFk0_eObldx-elT8irY1OxkbpxYS7dL09ggjNbULWZ0HUxlm8jb8dEB8xBgueKjaGWxOBsG5k

Site-65 Ethics Committee
───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────​
LcfmXkxhPbIwhlk7eQbkt9un7BSqtFWM8Y5SCoSWaQtUPXdkDIx2fGbUUDW3Op5JTPNGI34rt2x5UBVxUlmuKkfAN5lfJ8m47e_Zfvg0NkzyRTtiPiPdH4AvvJqQz5dfObDHCFFYqKzfTFfwK-Izmec

Status
Not open for further replies.