GOC Tactical Tablet or Job Improvements

Status
Not open for further replies.
What does this suggestion change/add/remove:

Based on a suggestion I saw on giving tactical and bombardment materials to GOIs, I think to fit in more lore-wise GOCs suppose to have the best state-of-the-art equipment and unlimited resources. Therefore by the foundation and CI both using lands in Canada, they should pay taxes to GOC or the governments backing GOC.

Also to balance out the power, I suggest a more lore-accurate implant of these weapons:

AOD-CN-0005-Caliburn Lerna-Fusion is one of the throwable weapons that were developed and deployed for GOC Physics for the function of creating a field of Thaumaturgy force that observes the magnetic charge and neglects bullets even laser weapons and repulses all damage.

AOD-CN-1008-Spiral Pygmalion specialized materials that can cause reality disruption and once triggered can work as anti-matter bombs to theoretically destroy all living matter in certain areas.

Orbital Strike as I simply don't know why they can use that in MRP but GOC as the most advance doesn't have it.

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):
Lore is accurate and GOC is supposed to be the powerhouse, it makes it easier to maintain neutral and remain special and unique with others also having normal Airspace weapons.

Possible Negatives of the suggestion:
Some adjustments need to be made, but development time I would say.

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted:
It's more accurate because simply if we are allowing an upgrade on certain stuff we will also need to ensure the power balance is accurate. So all factions can ensure themselves to diplomacy instead of thinking they are safe since they all have the same stuff of normal artillery.

Well other stuff like the reality-bending armor and other stuff I don't wanna be too greedy. So I am suggesting two right now.

Last edited:

Snow

Jan 31, 2023
AOD-CN-0005-Caliburn Lerna-Fusion is one of the throwable weapons that were developed and deployed for GOC Physics for the function of creating a field of Thaumaturgy force that observes the magnetic charge and neglects bullets even laser weapons and repulses all damage.

AOD-CN-1008-Spiral Pygmalion specialized materials that can cause reality disruption and once triggered can work as anti-matter bombs to theoretically destroy all living matter in certain areas.

Orbital Strike as I simply don't know why they can use that in MRP but GOC as the most advance doesn't have it.
hope this is 1 april joke

Status
Not open for further replies.