Denied GOD(admins) = SCP-343??

This suggestion has been denied and will not receive development.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheKupKake

Game Master
Game Master
Oct 13, 2023
What does this suggestion change/add/remove:
My idea is to change the Admin player model to a model of SCP-343 (god) since everyone already calls admins god to stay in character this would just help out a little more + more immersion to seeing an SCP sort your problem out rather than Amongus Crew mates

Has something similar been suggested before? If so, why is your suggestion different?:
Not that i know of?

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):
Even in an admin sit people passing by can still RP with out getting their mind distracted from seeing a space man flying infront of them
makes the Admins truly distinguishable and on top of that just make a better experince rather than having an invisable ghost talking to you

Possible Negatives of the suggestion:
Bigger download? (not to sure by how much) but a few more seconds on the downloading part wouldent matter since it takes 3 mins to do so anyways

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted:
ill just sum it up in a TLDR;

Mods get to dress up 939 and do sits while keeping rp going around them and keeping the immersion running. at the small cost of a few extra secs downloading at the start.

and since the server takes RP really seriously i see no downsides to it please if you think i missed something out let me know
(if this is a nono then ig ill make an SCP sugestion)

"Recker"

Trial Game Master
Trial Game Master
Donator
Nov 26, 2022
+Huge Support

but probably won't happen due to what it says in the FAQ.

EDIT: I misread this entire suggestion as I was very tired earlier. -Support; people shouldn't be RPing in admin rooms.

Last edited:
Reactions: Billy Boy

Derek White

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Content Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Oct 12, 2022
Suggestion Denied

Hi @TheKupKake ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a server suggestion.
The Content Team has chosen to deny your suggestion due to the following reasons.

This has been denied due to the fact that staff should not be a IC thing. They would really be working in the shadows trying to make as little of an impact as possible in any and all Rp situations.

Your suggestion will now be locked and marked as denied.​

Status
Not open for further replies.