Goodbye from Sven Eriksson (Real)

Dec 18, 2023
Sweden.
Dear Civil Networks Community,

I wanted to take a moment to share some important news with all of you. After much consideration, I have decided to step away from Civil Networks. This decision was not made lightly, as my time here has been nothing short of extraordinary. From the very beginning, I was welcomed with open arms, and I've had the privilege of being part of an amazing community that feels like a second family.

Throughout my journey with Civil Networks, I have experienced countless moments of joy, excitement, and camaraderie. Whether it was participating in epic battles, engaging in deep role-playing scenarios, or simply hanging out and having fun with friends, each experience has left a lasting impression on me. The creativity and dedication of this community are truly inspiring, and it has been an honor to contribute to and grow alongside it.

I am incredibly grateful for the friendships and connections I have made here. Each one of you has made my time in Civil Networks unforgettable, and I will always cherish the memories we've created together. The support, laughter, and shared experiences have meant the world to me, and I am deeply thankful for every moment.

As I move on to new adventures and challenges, I carry with me the hope that someday I might return to Civil Networks. This community has a special place in my heart, and the thought of rejoining you all in the future is something I hold dear. Until that day comes, I will be cheering from the sidelines, wishing you all continued success and happiness.

Thank you once again for everything. Civil Networks has been an incredible chapter in my life, and I am grateful to have been a part of it. Farewell for now, and I hope our paths cross again someday.

Best regards,

Sven Eriksson.

@SkyWing Thanks for being such a good GOC mentor.
@FinnTheBee I always loved your Pac3's
@Senkai Great friend thanks for all the help man.
@Jessy Soul [XD-4] You have been a great friend man you always helped me with documents thanks man.
@Benji Best Ambassador for IA (Hope you make it do director someday.)
@TheKupKake Best GOC Major
@Noble_ Great A-1 LT hope we meet again in the future for more CT's
-------------------------------

Alright have a good one guys.