Goodbye

Tim Wilson

Donator
Apr 23, 2022
for some reason I’ve only realised now how much time I waste playing the server and i don’t wanna waste my life anymore worrying about being active on some Mtf or doing a special requirement just to get that one higher rank. So good bye.
@John Paul. 👽
@Darren you should play crab game again
@Nate Mercer / 'Tactician' best thing to happen to ci in a long time
@BoltSive silly ltcom
@Blondie you need to chill the fuck out man no need to take everything so seriously
@jeff should get bcom tbh
@Biscuits on jod (future delcom)
@Yeahitsmemate pretty sure this is marauder, gonna miss you man if I’m being honest you should get ltcom you do so much for ci man
@Saphira Harlow your the most sane person on the server
@Yeke didnt talk much but you are undoubtedly the most unbiased staff member ever
@AssassinsAim havent spoken to you in a long time really hope your doing ok
@bobby joe Bobby your such a goofy minge yet you still get good roles

Last edited:

Darren

Jul 14, 2022
O7 man imma miss you was a real one i wanted you to get delcom doing the same rn

Remmy

CC Executive VIP
Donator
Dec 24, 2020

Goodbye Sweet Prince​

Goodbye sweet prince, Tim Wilson, we bid you adieu, Your presence in our community, will surely be missed too. Your kind words, your gentle smile, will forever be treasured, Our hearts heavy, our souls saddened, as we say farewell with measured.

Your laughter brought light, your wisdom brought hope, Your warmth, your kindness, helped us all to cope. You were a beacon of light, in a world so dark, And we will forever carry with us, the mark.

Of the time we spent with you, the memories we hold dear, Your spirit lives on, in the stories we'll share and the tears we'll shed, We know that you'll keep shining, wherever you go, And that the legacy you've left, will continue to grow.

So goodbye sweet prince, may you rest in peace, Your impact on our lives, will never cease. We'll miss you dearly, but we'll carry on, And we'll forever cherish the time we had, with you gone.

Best wishes, Tim. From your forever friends and civilnetworks.net

_7ffa481d-a415-4718-a573-4c850f5dd124 (1).png

Reactions: Landfield

Tim Wilson

Donator
Apr 23, 2022

Goodbye Sweet Prince​

Goodbye sweet prince, Tim Wilson, we bid you adieu, Your presence in our community, will surely be missed too. Your kind words, your gentle smile, will forever be treasured, Our hearts heavy, our souls saddened, as we say farewell with measured.

Your laughter brought light, your wisdom brought hope, Your warmth, your kindness, helped us all to cope. You were a beacon of light, in a world so dark, And we will forever carry with us, the mark.

Of the time we spent with you, the memories we hold dear, Your spirit lives on, in the stories we'll share and the tears we'll shed, We know that you'll keep shining, wherever you go, And that the legacy you've left, will continue to grow.

So goodbye sweet prince, may you rest in peace, Your impact on our lives, will never cease. We'll miss you dearly, but we'll carry on, And we'll forever cherish the time we had, with you gone.

Best wishes, Tim. From your forever friends and civilnetworks.net

View attachment 6948
Thanks man👾

Michael Walker

Apr 13, 2022
for some reason I’ve only realised now how much time I waste playing the server and i don’t wanna waste my life anymore worrying about being active on some Mtf or doing a special requirement just to get that one higher rank. So good bye.
o7 damn , I hope you have a good time now

bobby joe

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Resources Team
Mar 25, 2022
i think i am a bit late seeing this ong