Goodman's SCP-RP Staff Application [UK]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goodman

Jan 3, 2023
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): c45ytgun
How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console): 216h (Vtime says 13h, but that reset my actual playtime on the server)
In what country are you located?: Lithuania
Time zone: GMT+2
Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): Goodman (none) (Fenn Goodman name changed)
Chaos name (include your rank): Badman Alpha (Fenn Badman name changed)
Civilian name: Dairyman
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:508051716
Discord ID (name#0000): Goodman#0744
Do you have a mic?: Yes
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP UK
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: N/A
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: 1 warning for Failrp I got it because while playing as 343 the SCP I got into an mtf's car and started destroying it, at that time I didn't know that it was FailRP to do that and i've learned my lesson (This was before the update when 343 could get into a vehicle)
-
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?: Yes, I do 1 year of experience being a admin on another SCP-RP server reaching the rank of Admin I resigned.
-
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?: I have experience with semi-serious roleplay, but serious roleplay not really.
-
How many hours can you be on everyday?: 4-6 hours each day.
-
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?: Because whilst playing on this server I've seen the community being helpful and supportive especially the staff that I see on everyday, I want to support the staff team and the community so it can be a better place for new and older players, I never get tired of seeing how much this server grows and gains more popularity It would be an honor to moderate this server.
-
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? I have a lot of prior experience as a staff so I could do sits quicker and solve problems faster, I am very friendly towards people I know how to control myself and not to lash out at people, I can be active every day even if 4-6 hours a day, If isn't enough I'll try my best to increase it to a few hours, I hope to get accepted even If I don't, I'm still happy to be on the community with the rest of the people, no hate to the other people trying to apply, Good luck.

Last edited:

Viktor Vasilievich

Jun 27, 2022
unknow
Hi I will be giving u +/- neutral leads to +support
We hand a few interactions not as many as I can say but I see a potential science u have been admin.
Good luck ?!

TripTrap

Oct 16, 2022
United Kingdom
NEUTRAL
+/- I haven’t had any interactions with you.
+ You have had past experience as staff.

I wish you the best of luck regarding your applications verdict!!

Deagle

Oct 30, 2022
Hello @Goodman, today I've decided to give you a +/- Neutral for the following reasons:

+/- Lack of interactions
+ Previous staff experience

With this, I wish you good luck!​

Rushi

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Content Team
Group Moderator
May 23, 2022
+- NEUTRAL

+- No interactions so far, but feel free to contact me.

Good luck!

Grayman

Jun 9, 2022
Ireland
Hello Goodman, today I will be giving you a <+/- Neutral Support >

My reasons being:

+ Active, decent play time
+ Past Experience
+/- No interactions

Good luck!

Requis

Super Administrator
Super Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Group Moderator
Apr 30, 2022
Application Denied

Hi @Goodman,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Your application is sufficient in detail, though it is apparent that you have not yet made yourself a reputable member of the community. We cannot vouch you will benefit the staff team at this current time.

You may re-apply in 2 weeks.​

Status
Not open for further replies.