Goondra "Prototype" Sleepy Moderator Application (UK)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goondra "Sleepy"

Dec 9, 2022
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): Evilgutz
How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console): 4d 14h (This time is not my total time - Unsure why its so low)
In what country are you located?: UK
Time zone: GMT/BST
Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): Nu-7 LT Goondra
Chaos name (include your rank): N/A
Civilian name: John Cucks I believe however rarely use
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:47333523
Discord ID (name#0000): Evilgutz#0641
Do you have a mic?: Yes and its mostly Clear
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP- RP UK
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: This is my first on Civil Networks
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: Kicks for AFK but nothing on Warn menu
-
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?: Event planner but also assisted in Staff claims
-
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?: Nothing hyper serious always Semi Serious Severs. However i know when to be Serious
-
How many hours can you be on everyday?: 6 but some days will be less due to other commitments
-
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?: I Believe I could be use to the staff team since i am both active and have experience in ULX and its usage
I also want to make sure the rules are followed to a higher degree.
Also at certain times there's limited staff online and I may be active at those times to take pressure off other staff members.
I wanna learn how to deal with stressful situations better and deal with problems in a efficient method so training skills that could be useful IRL
-
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
I am on at off peek hours so i will be able to assist those times.
I've had a chunk of previous experiences on other servers plus I enjoy the server and want to improve its state.
Im a very neutral person and like to see both sides of the story before making a decision on the issue however i am firm and will do what's needed when the time comes to it.

Thanks for reading the App :)
(Edited to add info about play time)

Last edited:

Drew

Oct 31, 2022
+SUPPORT
-Great Guy
-has good undestanding of rules
-is an OG

Biscuits

Jan 2, 2023
+Support
- Positive interactions, overall kind and mature, great NU7
- Active
- Fair and unbiased

Saucy

Nov 9, 2022
+ / - Neutral

+ Good interactions although few
+ ULX knowledge
+ Event team experience

+/ - Playtime could be higher
+/- No previous staff experience(Not sure what you mean with "staff claims")
+/- Application could use a bit more work (Wording of sentences / format / grammar)

@Goondra "Sleepy"
-Saucy

ionboy64

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Platform Team
Group Moderator
Jun 3, 2022
+support
Although Sleepy has no official "staff experience" I can vouch that he was an event team member on another server and actively took time out of his day as said member to help staff with sits (he uses the world claims). He holds himself to a high regard and would ensure he does the same with the rules and is unbiased in his decisions.

Tarz

Nov 12, 2022
+ Support
+ Mature
+ Active

+ Also has good playtime etc ...
- Best of luck , Tarz.

Grayman

Jun 9, 2022
Ireland
Hello Goondra, today I will be giving you a <+ Support >

My reasons being:

• Active +
  • Amazing interactions +
  • Great roleplayer +
  • Good rule knowledge +
Good luck!

Demi

Apr 9, 2022
Bahrain
Application Accepted

Hi Goondra "Sleepy",

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Congratulations on having your application accepted, please join the Interview Waiting Room in TeamSpeak and put "Waiting for Interview" in your name so we can proceed with the next stage of the process.​

Status
Not open for further replies.