Status
Not open for further replies.

Asleupt

Dec 10, 2023
Your in-game name: Greg Fall

Your SteamID:STEAM_0:0:514621875

Your steam community link:https://steamcommunity.com/id/Asleupt/

Date of blacklist:6/26/2024

To the best of your knowledge, why were you blacklisted?: Having "process hacker 2" installed on my computer, though I am not sure

Please list any times you have used methods to change or hide your IP (incl. game streaming, e.g. GeForce Now): there were no efforts on my end to alter my IP

Please list any alt accounts: none

Who blacklisted you? (if known): Anti-Cheat

Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): SCP-RP RULES

What will you do to stop this from happening again: I could uninstall process hacker 2 but I have a need for it, though if I have to I can compromise

Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned/blacklisted? Previous warns and bans, mainly for extreme trolling, nothing related to exploits or cheating

Why should you be unblacklisted: I feel as this was a false blacklist and I am a fair player, I hold no roleplay importance but I do enjoy the server

How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: I will have a firm understanding of the rules of the server and critically think about my actions before acting upon those actions, other than that I pinky promise I will be a good player

Why do you want to rejoin this server?: Have fun healing people as combat medic, experience SCP roleplay, and watch minges troll and get banned

Additional notes: I do have a Radeon Replay clip of me being "blacklisted" whilst playing on the server, if you would like to see the clip feel free to contact me

Yeke

Community Manager
Community Manager
Group Moderator
Mar 20, 2022
Amnesty Denied

Hi @Asleupt

Thanks for taking the time to make a blacklist amnesty.

Unfortunately your appeal will be denied as you have violated the Amnesty rules.
1. Amnesty rules

• Follow the format. You must provide all information.
  • Don't bump your blacklist amnesty unless you are responding to a question / disputing a Network Leadership comment.
  • Don't advertise your amnesty (contacting staff about it).
  • Don't lie in your amnesty.
  • Wait at least one month before re-appealing if you are denied.
  • Only Network Leadership are permitted to comment on blacklist amnesties.
  • Make sure you're actually blacklisted, not just failing to connect. The server will tell you if you are.

The anti-cheat ban is valid and will remain, this would not trigger off of "Process Hacker"

Kind Regards,
Yeke​

Status
Not open for further replies.