Your in-game name: griffith
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:638987304
Your steam community link: Date of ban: N/A
What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): Speak to winkie
Who banned you: winkie
Ban length?: permanent
What server were you banned on?: (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):
CG SCP-RP UK
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-rp-rules.2244/
What will you do to stop this from happening again: I'll ensure to not put myself in positions to get punished and if I do I'll make sure to react to it properly and trying to better myself instead of trying to burn everything which I've tried so hard to build up.
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? N/A I haven't checked it in a year.
Why should you be unbanned: I assume i was banned for ruining CI's roster, I know it may be a bit too much to ask due to me ruining a whole branches roster however a year has passed since this incident and I feel like I've matured a lot and understand how to deal with being punished and how to properly react. I did what I did as I felt like I was demoted for no reason however in hindsight I was demoted for a valid reason and I should've dealt with it the right way instead of having a childish outburst as I did. I miss the community and the friends which I made in Civil thus I request to be unbanned and given another chance to relax and play with the friends I once made, even if this ban appeal doesn't get accepted I thank anyone who spent their time in the outcome of this appeal. Sincerely, Griffith.
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: I'll make sure to strictly follow the MOTD whenever conducting RP or generally playing the server to ensure I do not get any warns or bans in the future.
Why do you want to rejoin this server?: I miss the community and the friends which I made and I know some may have resigned or left since i've been gone for a year however I wish to rekindle some old flames with people who are still on the server.

Yeke

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Group Moderator
Mar 20, 2022
Hi Griffith,

Have you spoken to @Winkie at all as per the ban message?

Kind Regards,
Yeke

Winkie

Donator
Mar 27, 2022
Appeal Accepted

Hi @'Griffith' ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

You will serve a months ban, after so you will be unbanned and placed on a CO blacklist which is appealable to SL. I hope you do not grief documents in the foreseeable future.

Thanks,
Winkie​

Status
Not open for further replies.