Grumathee SCP-096 app.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grumathee

May 8, 2022
Steam ID: 76561198333534368
Discord name: runkngunner69#6515
For how long have you played on CG SCP: for about 2-3 weeks.
In what country are you located?: USA
Time zone: GMT-5
Character name(s): Perry Pickles
Civilian name: Charlie
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA
Do you have a mic?:
-yes
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
-None.
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
-failrp warning for going into mtf spawn as SCP-106.
What makes you suitable for SCP-096?:
- I know how 096 usually behaves and I have seen him enough now to now how, to play him, and how to contain him. Also I feel that it would be exceptionally fun to play 096 as well, but that is besides the point.
What is the usual behavior of SCP-096 when pacified?:
- SCP-096 is either sitting down and crying to himself, or sometimes roaming in his containment cell, when pacified.
When breached, where is SCP-096 allowed to go? Can SCP-096 beeline straight to D-Block?:
-SCP-096 is only allowed to go to people who have either seen his face on picture, or directly. He can only beeline straight to D-Block, if someone in D-Block where to happen to see SCP-096's face. From photos.
How is SCP-096 re-contained? Please describe all steps of the process: SCP-096 is re-contained by first letting him calm down from his enraged state into a pacified state. Then by putting a bucket on his head, no one else will be able to look at SCP-096. Scramblers are needed, also restraining SCP-096. You then need to have a technician fix the doors and make sure the room is clear of people. before putting SCP-096 back into his re-containment chamber. Finally you want to reseal the airlock and the re-containment process for SCP-096 is complete.

Ferrit

Feb 10, 2022
Application Approved

Hi @Grumathee ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a role application.

Congratulations on your new whitelist, please make sure to follow the SCP rules at all times. Please contact an Admin+ in-game for your whitelist.​

Status
Not open for further replies.