Civilian name: YAUJITA
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
Do you have a mic?:yes
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- ci ia dea
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- to my knowledge its was fear rp warns and a few rdms
Why are you applying for Security Captain?
- The reason why i would like the CPT role is because most of the time im playing as a RRT SGT and see other gsd not doing their jobs properly and messing about and just rdming dclass and the server is to be fun for both roles and i would like that to start happening
What makes you suitable for Security Captain?:
- The reason why i think im suitable for CPT is i listen to the CPT orders and try my best to do what the want me to do while teaching other GSD on what is right and wrong.
What are the responsibilities of the Security Captain in RP?: They are in dblock to make sure it is secure and safe for other personnel to do their dutys and make sure the dclass dont have access to info,weapons and that GSD is being professional and doing their duty.
-
Please give some lore about your Security Captain character and what storylines they would be involved in:
- My GSD CPT comes from London England and served in SAS soldier in squadron D while on a mission and encountered SCP-087 while looking for missing people in the USA. i had entered the stairwell not knowing what was within its contents then i came up the stair well scared and afraid when i started to tell them what i had saw the didnt believe me and then the foundation came and asked me about it then i they wanted me to become apart of their GSD division.

Status
Not open for further replies.