Not open for further replies.

Gustavo Gus

Aug 3, 2022

Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): seifsssz

For how long have you played on CG SCP-RP: 11 months

In what country are you located?: EGYPT

Time zone: UTC

Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): Gustavo Gus

Chaos name (include your rank): .Gustavo Gus /rank (Beta)

Civilian name: Gustavo Gus.

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:437442545

Do you have a mic?: YES

What server are you applying for?: [ UK ]

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications​

: no that's my second application for GM ( https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/gustavo-gus-gamemaster-application-uk-scp.12908/ ).​

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?​

: yes i have but it wasn't with the intention of breaking the rules

Do you have any previous experience as a Gamemaster/Event Manager in a community?:​

- to be honest no but i used to help into many events other servers i used to organize the people and stuff i did my best to help with the event

Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:​

- i did play into many roleplay servers and all of them were serious roleplay

How many hours can you be on everyday?:​

- 2 to 3 hours

Why do you want to become a Gamemaster on our server?:​

- to be honest i love the server and i love the community and i love making stuff like events and people try them and be happy because at the end that's why we all are here is to have fun and be happy

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:​

- i have a big feeling and hope that when i cooperate with the other Game masters we would make awesome events that everybody would love and enjoy

Please List 3 small event ideas (Which would involve at least one side of the server):

- = title (surface war) description. the entirety of pinewood town know about the foundation and they have captured or find one of their scps and they decide to fortify the city and get geared up because they know the foundation is gonna strike. (notes) we can make the chaos insurgency help the town people

- = title (GOC RAGE) description. the GOC always wanted to kill SCPS they had enough of seeing people die by the name of testing so they decided to go inside the foundation ( undercover or raiding ) and kidnapped as much as SCPS as they can and then take them back to their base but the foundation goes after them and start raiding their base

- = title (cuteness overload) one day somehow SCP-999 get to have five kids and all of them look like him but smaller and cuter and they go around the facility and tickle everybody

- = title (the worst day ever)

(scp-076 AKA able) and (scp-682 AKA The Hard-to-Destroy Reptile) the two of them gone crazy they decided to fight each other once again and because of that the D block is destroyed and all of the D boys are out trying to escape. heavy containment is destroyed and the city is in chaos after the two fight each other to death but none of them actually wins they decided to team up and start killing everybody in the same time scp-079 got signal connection for one second so he leaked (scp-096 AKA shy guy) picture on PC in one of the houses in surface the reason why he got that one second signal is that when the two SCPS start fighting SCP-682 made an earthquake that made the signal jammers get destroyed and also made D block and heavy containment get destroyed

Please List an Map change event idea (Involving both sides and the entire server)

to be honest i really think we should change the cafeteria because the cafeteria place is useless it's only useful if the foundation know that the CI is coming and they need to be prepared and also if you're a clearance level 2 and you go up there you might get arrested for trespassing imagine how it feels to be a clearance level one and can't even eat in the cafeteria so my suggest is we should get the cafeteria in the personal wing like let's say we can make the cafeteria behind the stairs at the personal wing and make two doorways to it and make the old cafeteria a temporary cells and also if there is an ammo crate there that would be amazing because think about it that would be actually good for CI as well if there is a CI who got captured like a hostage or something other than raiding all the way to the interrogation room you guys can put the hostages right there which would be good now the clearance one and two and three can enjoy their food at the personal wing we can even add a kitchen there so people can cook in the new cafeteria and also the CI are not gonna have to go all the way down to the interrogation room to save their hostage. just like

Screenshot 2023-04-03 152340.jpg

List an example mission for each of the following:​

O-1: MTF O-1 they would be at floor 3 with the ethics committee and making sure they're safe while they have a meeting with the 05 council also seeking shelter because of the SCP containment breach and the chaos at D block

A-1: MTF A-1 they would be with the O5 council making sure they're safe and trying to protect them from the chaos insurgency attack

Nu-7: MTF Nu-7 would be fighting (GOC)(if the foundation and the GOC are not hostiles then just helping MTF E-11) because the GOC want to take some of these SCPS so theMTF Nu-7 would be helping MTF E-11 to contain a SCPS

E-11: MTF E-11 are on surface getting helped by MTF Nu-7 to contain SCPS and making sure that 096 doesn't escape to the world

CI: the chaos insurgency decided to sneak to the foundation using vents to try to kidnap one of the 05 council or anyone of the ethics committee

Foundation Staff: the foundation staff is trying to fix the damage and also contain D block and D boys while maintaining order

110d745b7d57a05930425d7adf679bf9.png

.MY DOG Gustavo Gus LOVE YOU ALL.​

Darren

Jul 14, 2022
+support warnings arent really that important ngl let him cook let him be gm

Otters

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
MilitaryRP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Jul 25, 2022
-Support

As much as you have been improving, in my opinion you don't have the standards required for the GM team.

RedSpeeds

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Mar 15, 2022
Neutral
While this application has suffiecient details your prior behavior does warrent improvement for that reason imma give you a neutral

Best of luck
-Licht​

SamPaval

May 26, 2022
-support

Warned recently

Everytime I interact with u, your breaking either server or Foundation rules

Alex Bones

Apr 18, 2022
Application Denied

Hi @Gustavo Gus ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a gamemaster application.

Due to the fact that your events are lacking depth, detail and thought behind them I will be denying this application, I recommend rethinking some of the event ideas and possibly getting a better reputation within the community.

You may re-apply in 2 weeks

Kind regards,
Alex Bones​

Status
Not open for further replies.