Haixes Mod Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

drako dormus

Civil Gamers Expert
Oct 1, 2021
-support didn follow the format (not going to download a random pdf tho) application below looks rushed

Last edited:

Haix

May 22, 2023
In what country are you located?: i am located in North Norway but born in Russia.
Time zone: GMT+1
NATO name (regiment and rank): RMP SGT Nicolai Amarov
NWO name (regiment and rank):
Civilian name:
Steam ID: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198069378369/
Discord ID: 318771303278444545
Do you have a mic?: yes i do have a mic
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: Yes this is the first Application i have made.
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: No i havent gotten a warning or a kick but noone.
-
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?: Yes i have, i was a mod for a Dark RP server but it did not go as it supposed to, so yeah but i would love to be a staff again for a good server and help yall with anything thats needed same as everyone else.
-
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?: Yes i had, as i said, i was staff on a former server and i used to play alot of fivem, so i have a heavy understanding what Serious RP is.
-
How many hours can you be on everyday?: around 5-6 Hrs,if i have work and 6-7 hrs if i dont have any work.
-
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?: i would love to help the community and help it grow, and if someone has a issue, i would love to help them get set with everything needed, and if there is any issue and they need a staff sit, i would love to help and try to defuse the situation.
-
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?: i am a very good talker and i can easy defuse a situation if thats needed, and i can keep a eye out for any abuse of any type of systems, like hitbox glitch so and so on.
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): Sjoset
How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console): total 1day and 15hrs 37 min.

Alexandria

Civil Gamers Expert
Sep 17, 2021
United Kingdom
- Support

+ Good Guy
+ Activity
- This Application Seems Very Rushed
- Didn't Follow The Format
- Playtime isn't very high

Hi Nicolai, i'm afraid I cannot provide a positive verdict on your application for the listed above reasons, however I do think if you took the time to write a longer application, and really show some passion into the role, that you would make a good fit. based off our many interactions.
Thanks

Connor | FUDGESICLE

FUDGESICLE
Oct 8, 2021
London
New app up,

Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.