Yes
-

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
MTF O-1 Operative
-

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
None
-

Why are you applying for Executive Researcher?
The role offers more opportunities for enjoyable roleplay and allows me the ability to extend that to Jr. Researchers and Researchers to try a broader range of experiments. The increased clearance level and ability to authorise and conduct cross-testing means that there’ll be a more exciting variety of experiments.
-

What makes you suitable for Executive Researcher?:
I often conduct tests that allow for good RP with the people involved. I also try to collaborate with other Researchers where I can, offering opportunities for Jr. Researchers to do supervised testing with higher clearance level SCP’s. When in research groups we’re able to put our minds together to build off of previous research to try and test new interesting hypotheses; being given the role of Executive Researcher would enhance the work that could be achieved.
-

How many excellent-graded documents have you written? What makes a document excellent?
Around 4-5 so far.
The document should clearly lay out the aims of the study, method used to carry it out, and the findings of it. It should be written in a way that would allow another researcher to replicate the experiment if they want to.
To reach an excellent grade though the RP involved in the experiment must be good, the way its written and formatted should look as though it were a real research document, and it should layout whether it has been built on previous research as well as what further research can be done from it.
-

What are the responsibilities of the Executive Researcher in RP?:
The role of the executive researcher is to conduct high-level experiments, as well as helping the researchers below you conduct authorised testing on higher clearance level SCP’s. This also includes supervising and offering support to them to ensure that the research taking place is of high quality and is productive for the foundation. Executive researchers are also expected to grade research papers that are submitted, and monitor the general conduct of research staff.
-

Please give some lore about your Executive Researcher character and what storylines they would be involved in:
My executive researcher prioritises research on sentient SCP’s and SCP’s with high utility for the foundation. A large majority of his research involves discovering methods to coerce SCPs to act in the foundations interests. This includes examples like using SCP’s as a fuel source for non-essential systems, combat aides, or a free source of food to feed D-Class personnel.

Previously at Site-19 he was able to find some fascinating solutions that allow SCPs to support the foundation whilst lowering costs. He has been transferred to Site 65 to share his expertise and potentially alleviate some of the costs that are weighing down on the sites coffers so that budgetary constraints don't plague the administration.

My executive researcher also places importance on collaborative research, due to his belief that if more perspectives are pitched in when planning an experiment, the more likely it is to actually build off previous research done by personnel. This encourages a scientific community of researchers who pool their knowledge to conduct complex experiments.

Reactions: Caeden
Dec 21, 2021
Steam ID:
STEAM_0:0:126868988

Discord name:
Сэндвич-симулятор#1138

For how long have you played on CG SCP:
Since launch weekend

In what country are you located?:
The UK

Time zone:
GMT

Character name(s):
Hamster

Civilian name:
N/A - I don't play civilian

Do you have a mic?:
Yes
-

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
MTF O-1 Operative
-

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
None
-

Why are you applying for Executive Researcher?
The role offers more opportunities for enjoyable roleplay and allows me the ability to extend that to Jr. Researchers and Researchers to try a broader range of experiments. The increased clearance level and ability to authorise and conduct cross-testing means that there’ll be a more exciting variety of experiments.
-

What makes you suitable for Executive Researcher?:
I often conduct tests that allow for good RP with the people involved. I also try to collaborate with other Researchers where I can, offering opportunities for Jr. Researchers to do supervised testing with higher clearance level SCP’s. When in research groups we’re able to put our minds together to build off of previous research to try and test new interesting hypotheses; being given the role of Executive Researcher would enhance the work that could be achieved.
-

How many excellent-graded documents have you written? What makes a document excellent?
Around 4-5 so far.
The document should clearly lay out the aims of the study, method used to carry it out, and the findings of it. It should be written in a way that would allow another researcher to replicate the experiment if they want to.
To reach an excellent grade though the RP involved in the experiment must be good, the way its written and formatted should look as though it were a real research document, and it should layout whether it has been built on previous research as well as what further research can be done from it.
-

What are the responsibilities of the Executive Researcher in RP?:
The role of the executive researcher is to conduct high-level experiments, as well as helping the researchers below you conduct authorised testing on higher clearance level SCP’s. This also includes supervising and offering support to them to ensure that the research taking place is of high quality and is productive for the foundation. Executive researchers are also expected to grade research papers that are submitted, and monitor the general conduct of research staff.
-

Please give some lore about your Executive Researcher character and what storylines they would be involved in:
My executive researcher prioritises research on sentient SCP’s and SCP’s with high utility for the foundation. A large majority of his research involves discovering methods to coerce SCPs to act in the foundations interests. This includes examples like using SCP’s as a fuel source for non-essential systems, combat aides, or a free source of food to feed D-Class personnel.

Previously at Site-19 he was able to find some fascinating solutions that allow SCPs to support the foundation whilst lowering costs. He has been transferred to Site 65 to share his expertise and potentially alleviate some of the costs that are weighing down on the sites coffers so that budgetary constraints don't plague the administration.

My executive researcher also places importance on collaborative research, due to his belief that if more perspectives are pitched in when planning an experiment, the more likely it is to actually build off previous research done by personnel. This encourages a scientific community of researchers who pool their knowledge to conduct complex experiments.
I have to say I think out of all of the people that play researcher, Hamster is one of the most qualified to be an executive researcher, he is professional, follows the CoE, and I've read some of his reports, they are absolutely amazing.

Slash

Dec 18, 2021
+Support
After last night and the research with 008, I'm pretty sure Hamster has proven that he's got the capability of taking part in large scale research expeditions which is already a lot of pressure. I feel like he definitely has the capability to be an incredible executive researcher.

Zel

Civil Gamers Expert
May 31, 2021
skype headquarters
A nice +Support from me : )))
I've been a little bit nosey and looked around with some of your documents, and they're honestly pretty fun to read (nice custom insignia btw!)

We need more researches happening, and I know for a fact that you'd be more than happy to do some pretty cool and fun ideas on researching all sorts of SCPs. Along with this, great PR should come along with it, and with you, I know you can RP very well with people.

Good luck!

Quibbles

Dec 23, 2021
+support for me.
Hamster is one of our strongest researchers and does a fantastic job.

Status
Not open for further replies.