What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):SCP RP USA
Do you have a mic?: Yes
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: n/a
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:n/a
-
Why are you applying for Security Captain?:
I have been in the security division for a significant amount of time as a sergeant and I believe it is time for me to apply my leadership roles into a higher position and to lead my fellow GENSEC to organization, along with preforming cleaner sweeps of D block with more established plans and motivation. a higher position would also allow me to rally GENSEC for quicker extinguishment of riots, SCP breaches, and invasion in and around D block.
-
What makes you suitable for Security Captain?:
I am a member of the AXO subdivision as a current AXO-III and have watched closely about the habits of fellow GENSEC along with other D class in D block. in Addition I have spent time to gain and use my RRT license in other areas of LCZ and security sector to inspire and guide Cadets into knowing more about their job position and responsibilities as a GENSEC.

What are the responsibilities of the Security Captain in RP?:

the captain of GENSEC is who all of the sergeants, officers, and newer cadets report to, they maintain a safe working environment to D-block along with guiding newer GENSEC around D-block and teaching them what they need to know about their jobs. along with this, captains also guide the security department into many defenses and sweeps of D block to keep the integrity of the site and it's personal. they also host tryouts for the riot response team division, and the Heavy weapons license.
-
Please give some lore about your Security Captain character and what storylines they would be involved in:

before working for the foundation Hanz might have been in some sort of combat job. nobody knows exactly but he was found with a bullet in his head and no memory of any events of his life, directly outside of site 02. as a result he spent time as a D-class, until records resurfaced of his previous working as a combat engineer in the afgan war. he was transferred to site 65 and made a cadet with the promise of a position within a MTF regiment once he had learned his ropes again as a security worker.

Hanz however never listened to the man who told this information to him as he had a hole in his head and could not tell left from right.
in june of 2021 he was found dead in the personal wing before EST revived him as a result of a CI raid. this encouraged his faith and trust within the foundation and as he climbed the ranks as a respected officer he reached the rank of sergeant and joined the AXO division in 2023.

Last edited:

bob smit

May 9, 2023
+Support
im not a captain*yet* but this man is good at what he dues in GENSEC

Ogre

Oct 2, 2022
+/- Neutral

I have personally interacted with you and see good characteristics and potential. I feel this application is a little under detailed and the thing that may be of worry to some is your low playtime on the server. Do not get me wrong 80 hours is still much time, but compared to almost all other cl4 players they have MUCH more playtime within the server. I believe if we see more of you and you keep your activity and hours up you could be a wonderful captain

"Sigma"

Donator
Jul 26, 2022
NY?
+Support
-very active
-seen doing duties

-Overall havent had problems with

"Onion"

Nov 20, 2022
in your walls
Hi there, thanks for putting in the time to submit an application. Unfortunately, your application has been denied. For more information you can reach out to us on discord. You may reapply in 2 weeks.

Me: onionmain
Bulldog: Crazy_Jackmaze#2460

Status
Not open for further replies.