Hardkukko's Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

HardKukko

Mar 1, 2022
(I appoligise for the bad grammar in advance)

Your in-game name: Raimo Terrilä or Hardkukko

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:59074247

Your steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198078414223/

Date of ban: 27/04/2022

What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): NSFW Document (SL)

Who banned you: Doesn't read on the ban

Ban length?: 4 days 21 hours 41 minutes

What server were you banned on?: (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP UK

Link a copy of the in-game rules here (https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-rp-rules.2244/)

What will you do to stop this from happening again: I will be more careful next time and if i see something like this i will report it to staff immediatly

Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned?: I was warned a couple times for rdm, and going inside the facility as a civilian job. This was mostly in the beginning when playing, since then i have learned from my mistakes.

Why should you be unbanned: I am sorry for the mistake that i did. When "obama something...." came to ask me to print the picture (because apparently he didn't have any print credits left), he didn't tell me what it was first. After copy pasting it i should've immediately contacted a staff member but i didn't think of it because i am dumb. After i printed it he wen't to the cdc and showed it around. Immediately i realised that it was a bad idea and went to contact IA (Cause he was a IA Agent). When i was looking for him with a collague of his my internet went down for a couple hours. So i didn't even get a sit before hand

How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: I realise now that i should've contacted a staff member before printing it. Before this i have been abiding by the rules before this incident. I understand my part of the ban and if my reasoning isn't enough i will wait out the ban without complaining. If i get unbanned i will learn from my mistake and be a lot more careful with the rules. Also i shall report anything i see, like i have done before.

Why do you want to rejoin this server?:[/b] I have been playing here everyday for at least the past month. I really enjoy playing here and i actively have created many roleplay situations. I try to let everyone enjoy their time on the server and don't ruin people's fun too much.

Last edited:

Tommy 'Romeo' Lee

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Content Team
Jan 1, 2022
Hi @HardKukko ,
I was the person who banned you after getting permission by Kyzent who is a Super Admin. I was handed a document made by you by some very NSFW imagry on the document. I followed this up with said person and they agreed that any NSFW document is not allowed on the server. We did come across the guy you mentioned doing the same thing. I understand that you had needed to log off. However, you were offline for around 30-40 mintues by the time I banned you. Overall, I do understand as to why you may have been banned but the rules are there to help keep the server friendly. What you did is unacceptable in any amount.

I Hope you understand the reasoning of this ban.
- Tommy

Tommy 'Romeo' Lee

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Content Team
Jan 1, 2022

Appeal Denied

Hi @HardKukko,
After speaking with Kyzent he has asked me to deny this appeal on his behalf.
He understands that you may have been mistaken but the point stands that any NSFW content on anything is not welcome on the server at all. With that said your ban will remain.

- Tommy
(On behalf of Kyzent)

Status
Not open for further replies.