Status
Not open for further replies.

Harry

Developer
Developer
Mapping Team
Aug 28, 2021
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): barryharry4

For how long have you played on CG MRP: Since 26/07/21 (around 10+ weeks on vtime)

Age: 13 (Given Permission by Caleb, can provide evidence if needed)

In what country are you located?: England

Time zone: GMT/BST

UAN name (regiment and rank): UAF MSGT NWO Spy [Not a NWO spy]

NWO name (regiment and rank): SWB COL Harry Escobar

Civilian name: The Cyanide Hunter

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:182824812

Do you have a mic?:Yes

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
-This is my First application

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- I have 1 Kick From Doofy for Come back when you want to roleplay, this was because I changed my name in UAN to Doofy.

-I have 19 Warnings, My most recent warning being for Fearrp. This warning was over 3 weeks ago. This was from Doofy.

-I have 2 Bans. My most recent ban was February 1st for MRDM. This was a one week ban and was my mistake, hence the one week ban

Do you have any previous experience as a Gamemaster/Event Manager in a community?:
-No, when Valk was GM I used to assist with codes a lot. I also helped Micheal with an event back in Afghan with code breaking. I do like to help with event when I can

Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
-Apart from MRP Events and MRP no.

How many hours can you be on everyday?:
-2/3. On weekend it could be up to 8

Why do you want to become a Gamemaster on our server?:
-I want to help increase the peacetime activity on the server and I believe that I can help doing things like daily mini-events in peacetime. Event if it’s code breaking or things people can do to get their brains working and get a bit extra RP in.

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:

I do have experience on the server with event and assisting with them, I know how they work and now like to encourage as many people to get on as possible using my role of SWB COL. I know how to create codes the are possible to solve but put up some level of fun and difficulty to complete, this means that people won’t solve them instantly but will take a bit of time.

Please List 3 small event ideas (Which would involve at least one side of the server):
Operation Final Countdown
A Terrorist group inside of Afghanistan has targeted the local town with a mass Suicide Bombing attack. The High Command of Each sides has managed to Locate the code inside of the bombs; the code has been provided to each side, crack the code of the bombs and send it back to the high command so they can defuse the bombs before the attacks happen on both sides bases. Each Side would have 15 Mins to defuse a 4 layer Code that is created using simple encryptions like ceaser cypher.

Operation Chemical Savior
The Chemical Pipes Under town have been bombed by a local militia; they plan to disrupt the supply of chemicals to the local power plant, causing the entire power source shutting down until they get their ransom to repair the pipes. Invade the sewage System underneath towns and Defeat the militia protecting it. You will capture the leader (Me On civilian in a model) Interrogate him and solve where their next bombing is going to be. Execute him and Continue with life.

The Mafia's Escape
A Mafia Prison Breach has resulted in the Mafia Boss (Me On Civy) and many of his goons (6-7 people) Escaping from prison. Track where the Mafia Boss could be using hints about on crime scenes around the map. Track down the mafia and Eliminate them all except from the Mafia boss. Interrogate him for his Hideout then put an end to his mafia by executing him.

Please List an Map change event idea (Involving both sides and the entire server)

First of all, we would obviously add cap points to this map.

Lore Behind this: UAN HC Have been given an anonymous tip of, supposedly from a UAN spy undercover, that there is currently a military operation going on inside the jungles of Vietnam, NWO have been testing with a new type of napalm. This napalm has the same effects of normal napalm, but they have used DNA integration to allow the napalm to have sentience. UAN can not allow this weapon to see the battlefield otherwise this will cause catastrophic consequences for the UAN. Find and put a stop to the NWO scientists creating this Napalm(Inside one of the bunks in NWO Base).

How this would work: UAN would only start with their base and have to push through the jungle using FOBs that they build in a 30 min peacetime. They need to push the NWO base for 1Hour. This is then followed by a 30 min peacetime allowing them to build fobs on their new points. Then a final push for a last 1hour and 30min war.

List an example mission for each pair of regiments:

MPK / AOR:
MPK have been given an anonymous tip from a local civilian saying that the militia in the area are going to attemp to illegally smuggle guns through the military checkpoints. MPK’s Job is to search every person that comes through the checkpoint (border gate).
AOR need to assist these militia transporting the guns through the checkpoint. They are allowed to use 1 Vodnik with turrets to attempt to ram through the MPK checkpoint with oshkosh’s. If the AOR manage to go from Border gate to the Mosque side of UAN base without being captured or flipped over by the cars they win.

There will be a cash prize of 10k per participant of the winning side.

SOTF / STS:

Both sides High command have contacted each other. There is a mad scientist within the border underground who has created a bio weapon after his many years of experimenting. Infiltrate his lab and find the source it’s creation. This has been deemed necessary due to the level of threat this contains for both sides. Find the scientist and do not let that virus get out at any cost.

(No Tac tablet, BTR and LAV-HQ at the roof)
They have 20mins to find the source and eliminate the target.

IVG / 15th:

A terrorise organisation has planted bombs in the towns, IVG and 15TH need to perform a joint operation to prevent the bombs by going off. This includes invading the town and fighting off the soldiers if the terrorist org. And finally reaching the bombs and one by one defusing them using /me. They have 10 mins to find and defuse all of the bombs or they will explode. Killing all the personnel and civilians in town.

UAF / SWB:
Operation Blackbird Down
A SWB Pilot has gone rouge after being treated horribly in the regiment. The state that he was found in was terrible. He was took in by the UAN and endorsed as a spy for the UAN. He was sent back into the NWO base and using his position as an SWB pilot managed to steal a New testing small helicopter (Littlebird that is skinned). SWB’s job is to take up helicopters and shoot the stolen helicopter. (No Copilots or KA52). If the SWB successfully shoot down the pilot while he his being protected by UAF pilots (No Kiowa or copilots). Then the Winning side will receive 10K per participant from that side.

I will be flying the little bird, a Kiowa can also be used instead of a LB if no SA+ is online

1stAL / JAC:

Blueprint hunt.

Around that map scattered in hidden locations will be 7 broken down tanks. Each one of them will reward the team with more money that wins. To win, you need to find and hunt down the blueprints and deliver the code on the message to the JAC/1STAL leading the event. That will then be relayed to me so I know they have found the blueprint for that tank. First team to find all blueprints will receive a 100K reward to the CO Leading who can farely split it (I hope) between the members of the winning regiment

Billy Bilgham

Civil Gamers Expert
Apr 12, 2022
+support
good app.
active.
The map change map looks good.
the small events have been planned well.
The reg event looks good.
has talked about gm to me and would like to be one and dose want to help.

maturity has changed a lot

ZLT49A

Civil Gamers Expert
Sep 26, 2021
+ Support

I think you'd make a good GM. Good luck ongod.

el zapso

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Sep 4, 2021
+support
Event idea's are good, has experience with small and big events and can use that for future reference

Michiel-MV

Super Administrator
Super Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Group Moderator
Jan 1, 2021
Belguim
+Support
+/- Decent maturity but have has improved alot
+Active
+Great app
+Seems very dedicated always talks to me that he really wants this role

-His history isn't the best
+/- also has ruined an event in the past but this was an while ago and he also apologised for it.
+Also has helped me with an event in the past

Small events = +support

1st small event = Good idea and nice lore

2nd small event = First i wouldve said basic idea but than like the end your event sounds really cool though

3th small event = Cool lore but event seems decent

MAP CHANGE = Big +support

Fun = Sounds cool
Lore = Cool lore and detailed
Detail = Lots detail good stuff
Map = looks nice

Regimental events = Neutral

MPK/AOR = Nice detail that both sides have an objective to do and explained it well and it sounds like a cool event

SOTF/STS = Decent idea nothing to special

IVG/15TH = Sounds basic its like just do /me blah blah and bomb defused

UAF/SWB = Sounds like yo iam mad "goes rouge" wow shoot me down.

JAC/1stAL = Cool idea

Mr Duckie

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Mar 9, 2021
+ Support

You already have some good idea and bases for events. I think with a little bit of coaching and support you could be a really good GM.

CommanderSmith

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Content Team
Resources Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Dec 22, 2020
UK

Application Accepted

Hi @Harry

Please contact a Senior Admin+ to take the next steps in becoming a Game Master.

Status
Not open for further replies.