Harry Pot/Perseus

Your SteamID:
STEAM_0:0:224422297
Your steam community link:
Date of blacklist:

08/11/2022

To the best of your knowledge, why were you blacklisted?:
Deleting documents i believe

Please list any times you have used methods to change or hide your IP (incl. game streaming, e.g. GeForce Now):
None

Please list any alt accounts:
none

Who blacklisted you? (if known):
Kiwi /cloak i think

Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url):
https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/militaryrp-rules.10/

What will you do to stop this from happening again:
Not delete documents and no blow things out of proportion

Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned/blacklisted?
I have for roe and some other minor reasons i cant fully remember

Why should you be unblacklisted:

I think i should be unlacklisted due to the fact I enjoyed the server and genuinely wanted it to do well and the whole reason for the deleting of documents was from me and a friend disagreeing with current staff members at the time. We have both matured in our time away and regret how we acted. I would like to apologies for us both for overreacting and deleting said documents. While playing the server I thrived in roles of leadership and leaded regiments on multiple occasions as well as being a 4 star general for nato/uan I cant remember the name. I believe I would be a valuable member of the community and i have learnt from my wrongs and have improved as a person.

How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?:
in my years away from the server i have matured and grown to be a calmer person and not overreact and become petty

Why do you want to rejoin this server?:
I want to go back to having fun and trying to help improve the server and build the community. Also would like to mention to have fun myself as i have very fond memories playing on this server.

Rushi

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Content Team
Group Moderator
May 23, 2022
Appeal Denied

Hi @Harry Pot,

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

Due to the fact that you decided to grief regimental documents, and your appeal being rather poor, we don't believe that your return to the community at this moment would be beneficial for us. We recommend that you wait a few more months, and putting alot more effort into your appeal, if you would like a chance at having this appealed.

You may re-appeal in 2 months (19/03/2024).​

Status
Not open for further replies.