yes
What server are you applying for?:
SCP-RP UK
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
No
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
[EXPIRED] , Micspam [EXPIRED], FailRP, Combat Cuff warnings. RDM and LTAP ban
Ps for the ban I appealed ask me about this if you want more details
Do you have any previous experience as a Gamemaster/Event Manager in a community?:
No
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
Yes
How many hours can you be on everyday?:
8-12
Why do you want to become a Gamemaster on our server?:
Because I want to make Fun event and be a part of the community
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
Because I always wrote storys and can make deep lore and heavy RP situations
Please List 3 small event ideas (Which would involve at least one side of the server):
1 A radio spawns near PW playing a song (The one that goes "Tip toe by the window) and whenever someone goes near it a screeching sound will play killing everybody that hears it. 2 (This will be a big event with a lot of planning) The text on everyone screen will go "the meteor sirens blare as a meteor enters earths atmosphere" And I will spawn a crater on surface and I will be in it playing as a child who keeps on asking "where are my parents". Once it is in containment a father will spawn trying to protect the son. If they are to be separated the father will have a gun. If the father is killed the child will disappear. And if they are let in the same cell the father will not let the son or him talk to or interact with the foundation and will have its gun out. 3 (this will only really be for ISD) The administrators assistant is on site to check around because the administrator is thinking of moving here it will be mostly A1s job to protect the assistant while multiple things like CI and armed foundation personnel that are trying to kill them (note we could also simulate a breach)

Please List an Map change event idea (Involving both sides and the entire server)
SCP-001 when day breaks the sky turns red and all civilians will die (prob turn into 008) and the foundation/GOC/CI will have to kill them all.

List an example mission for each of the following:
O-1:The Assistant one
A-1:The assistant one
Nu-7:When day breaks/Meteor
E-11:The radio/ the meteor/when day breaks
CI: when day breaks/meteor
Foundation Staff: all of the above

Tim Wilson

Donator
Apr 23, 2022
-support
-very low detail
-events should be thought out more
-immature

focus on improving application and think out your ideas since you haven’t got much variety in the event ideas

Darren

Jul 14, 2022
-Support
you do have potential but you need to work on you're mingy behavior example like turning surface into a tdm with civs although this may be fun for you and others this does not inspire confidence in people for giving you a respected role that needs maturity at all times

ionboy64

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Platform Team
Group Moderator
Jun 3, 2022
- Support

You are an active member of the community but are widely known for being "the mingy mayor". Personally I believe with an attitude adjustment and more thought out events then you'd be a great GM.
Focus on your community image first please Harry

Deleted member 1285

This application is horrible, don't apply again with something like this please

- Support

xeno

Jan 18, 2022
-Support

This one is very hard to read and you have done the bare minimum. In fact probably less than the bare minimum. It's just awful man. You should try spacing it out more, making it look a bit more neater and add more detail into this. Grammar needs a little work on. You also need to add more sentences as you have just written about 1-2 lines on each question. It just shows you don't really have the effort and motivation into applying for such a big role on the server which leads it into being denied. I know this sounds harsh but it would of just been better if you never applied.

Good Luck,
-Xeno Nefeli

Last edited:

luka

Apr 18, 2022
-support for all the reasons that have already been stated above

Cassius

Feb 15, 2022
Application Denied

Hi @noodles1502,

Thanks for taking the time to make a gamemaster application.

Unfortunately, we have decided to deny your gamemaster application.
Your application is greatly lacking in detail, please re-write your application with further detail after your cooldown has concluded provided you are interested at that time.

You may re-apply in 2 weeks​

Status
Not open for further replies.