Not open for further replies.

Harry

Developer
Developer
Mapping Team
Aug 28, 2021
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:182824812
Discord name: Monke Harry#5790
For how long have you played on MRP: Joined the server 27 July 2021 | 11 Weeks 4 days On Vtime_Menu
In what country are you located?: England
Time zone: GMT
UAN name (regiment and rank): MPK SSGT Harry [HSR] [VM]
NWO name (regiment and rank): SWB COL Harry Escobar [OZ] [FH] [IS]
Civilian name: The Cyanide Hunter
Do you have a mic?: Yes
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
- This is My first ever application for SC/UHC
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: Yes, all of the Warns and Bans are shown on the /warnings menu bellow. I have 2 kicks on top of that, one for "Come back when you want to RP" for changing my name to Doofy on UAN then speaking in /ooc. and One for Reserved player slot, that's pretty self explanatory. My Last warn was 7th of September, and My last ban was 1st of February.
-1668259774009.png
Do you have any experience as a high rank on MilitaryRP?:
-SWB COL
JAF 1LT
ABT MAJ
JAF 2LT

What makes you the best candidate for High Command?:
-The Reason why I think I could be a candidate Is because I do have experience Leading people in terms of regiments and wars. I Like to lead if there is no SC actively online and no-one else wants to lead. I try whenever possible to get a voice-amp and Encourage RP, Hence my GM rank and I like to ask people to build FOBs whenever Possible. Also, I can Host many more events with ease using SC because people listen to their high command more than a COL of a regiment. I have been in a leading position for a decent amount of time on the server and I'd mostly like to say Ive done a decent job, now that the SWB CO team is getting better i don't think I am needed anymore

List your in-game ranks on MRP:
-SWB COL
MPK SSGT

List your strengths and weaknesses:

Strengths
Can Pilot
Active (IG and in TS3)
Quick Learner

Weaknesses

Hot headed at Times.

Maturity Can Be questionable At Times. (Id Like to think its improved a bit)

May Need someone to run me through the documents and logs and things like that at the start.

Have quite a long, but not
necessarily Recent Warn history

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.