Harvey Bridger's ECA Application [UK]

Status
Not open for further replies.
To: EthicsCommittee@Site-65.scp.fn
Subject: Reassignment to ECA

Dear whomever it may concern

Below attached is a copy of my application to be reassigned to the position of Special Agent to Ethics Committee Assistant. I hope you carefully consider me for this position

Kind regards Harvey Bridger

OOC Info

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:808706279
Discord name: lil_pat.
For how long have you played on CG SCP: 1 year
In what country are you located?: England
Time zone: BST

Character name(s):

Harold Bridger Jr (Chief Of Security)
Harvey Bridger (Special Agent)
Gerald Partino (Ex CI-B)
Raymond Fisher (civilian)

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): UK
Do you have a mic?: Yes
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:

GSD Chief Of Security(Holding)
DEA Special Agent(Holding)
IA Agent(Holding)
Combat Medic(Holding)
IA Ambassador (Held)
GSD CPT(Held)
MTF E-11 LT(Held)
MTF E-11 LCPL

GSD SGT(Held)
CI-B(Held)
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
1727816127424.png
What makes you the best candidate for Ethics Committee Assistant?:

Experience

I have held a variety of positions from being IA, then E-11 to GSD where I am currently the Chief Of Security. This experience allows me to have a perspective that is very unique due to the positions having a variety of clearance levels from Junior CL4 To Senior CL4 and for this reason, I believe I am the best candidate due to my unique and sufficient skill set which Is needed when wanting to become and ECA.

Documents

During my time in my variety of positions I have written the following documents:

Jackal's Handbook Written by Myself and Garry Stitch
SCU Containment Guide Written by Myself and Zack Baker
SGT Crosstraining Guide Written by Myself and Zack Baker
SRU X CM Handbook Written by Myself and Zack Baker

What are the responsibilities of Ethics Committee Assistants in RP?:

ResponsibilitiesHow come? (more in-depth look into why)
Being a representative of the Ethics CommitteeThis is when ECMs can and cannot be present this means that you must be presentable and know ow what you are talking about so that you can fully to the best of your ability represent The Committee whilst reporting to them on what has happened in the daily proceedings of the site.
Authorising AAAA is authed during code 5 emergency status' if there are 2 or more Keter/Euclid SCPs breached. This equipment is very helpful in decreasing the time taken for E-11 and other MTF forces to contain these SCPs.
Creating and Leading RP as a CL4 memberAs a Cl4 member of this site you must make RP which reflects on your position this means that you must show what you have to bring to the site but also what The Committee does this is one of the most important points to keep RP fun.
Utilizing O-1 This allows for ECAs to utilize a key asset available to the committee so that they complete their order in a quick safe and efficient way that will not put your life in danger.
Being the eyes and ears of the committee As stated already when on-site you are representing the committee and relaying back to them on what happens so that they can keep in touch about daily events on the site.
Completing order set by the CommitteeThese orders can be a range of things one being writing personnel files for cl4 personnel. These orders are set by the Ethics Committe Members in the hope that they will be completed efficiently and with the utmost care.

Please give some lore about your Ethics Committee Assistant character and what storylines they would be involved in:

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-10-01 223003.png
    Screenshot 2024-10-01 223003.png
    30.6 KB · Views: 1
New Email Received

>>Open Email

Attached: Position Request Results

A Letter from the Ethics Committee
5Zi0Rip.png

Good Day Mr Bridger,

The Ethics Committee would like to thank you for your interest in becoming an assistant to the Committee. We can see you have the initiative, drive and ambition to make such a bold request. Becoming an assistant to the Committee requires dedication and hard work, something we see in you.

After deliberating with the Committee regarding your request, we have come to a unanimous agreement. This request has been accepted . Please await contact from the Committee, we will come to you. We look forward to the prospect of you joining our team and how you will assist the Committee.

See you soon, and best of luck.

Have a lovely day,
Regards,
Ethics Chairman R. Marshall

Status
Not open for further replies.