What server are you applying for? SCP-RP UK
-SCP-RP UK
Do you have a mic?:
-yes
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
-IA Ambassador
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
-N/A

Why are you applying for Director of Internal Affairs?
-As I believe that with my initiative and my fellow DOIA (to be?) will be able to mould IA into a greater department than it already is,who are ready for any situation that we are given whether FLC violation etc. and also to help in making sure that our department is properly being run.

What makes you suitable for Director of Internal Affairs?:
-As I believe even with my short time I have the initiative to face any challenge that gets in my way and to help teach the future of IA how to properly do their jobs swiftly but also thoroughly so that we do not have any possible acts of misjustice.

Also my experience as an IA agent very recently is a reason as it allows me to have had experience buying and getting trained into IA in what currently IA is which allows me to see where the system might have flaws or potential improvements.

this job will be a way for me too give back , as im going to continue to do what i love doing and to contribute back to this amazing community for welcoming me and allowing me to have a great time and for all the great moments i have had with my friends and the people i have meet during this journey.

i'm dedicated to IA with this being my only whitelisted and my only one for the foreseeable future as I don't believe I want to do anything else soon because I believe I still have alot to give IA as either an ambassador or possibly DOIA but that depends on what the future holds for me.
What are the responsibilities of the Director of Internal Affairs in RP?:
-The role of DOIA is one which is a leader to the whole department one to speak to for assistance but also as a role model someone to look up to as a figure in which they should aim to be to follow, but they should also act as the one of the proper channels within IA to go to with any issues which are those in which the director of IA needs to deal with (eg. Ambassadors).
Please give some lore about your Director of Internal Affairs character and what storylines they would be involved in:

Ambassador Harvey "Reginald" Specticle's Personnel file

To anyone who reads this thank you for reading my aplication i know im one of the weaker aplicants but i only want you to be open minded as me being new to IA is a good thing as it gives me a perspective of going through the ranks recently. Most of all good luck to my fellow canidates especially Merrick NoFun Travolta and tahnk you once again for this oppurtunity.

Last edited:

Dennid

Jul 30, 2023
-support
-Not enough experience as an ambassador
-Poor application
-Better candidates

However I do wish you the best of luck

Biscuits

Jan 2, 2023
Incredibly poor application for a Snr. CL4 position. Barebones application, lore looks alright but I'm pretty sure someone else made it, idk.

Jan 20, 2024
Incredibly poor application for a Snr. CL4 position. Barebones application, lore looks alright but I'm pretty sure someone else made it, idk.
I am sorry for having to take time out of your day to read this application which you think was that bad i am open to any constructive criticism as i know my chance of becoming DOIA are slim but they are still there and i'm not going to let those odds stop me as they are odds at the end of the day just one of many factors that stop me as this is only the beginning for me and i want to build and criticism is one thing out of many that will help in this journey that i am embarking on.
hope you have a great rest of your day

Yours sincerly
Harvey "reginald" Specticle

Jan 20, 2024
-support
-Not enough experience as an ambassador
-Poor application
-Better candidates

However I do wish you the best of luck
Thank you for input that is very much appreciated if you have any specific reasons /criticism. I am open to any as without being criticised I cannot approve of my weaknesses. I hope you have a great rest of your day.

yours sicerly
Harvey "Regianld" Specticle

Will 'Sentinel'

Jan 16, 2023
-Support

It is crazy to me that you have used ripped lore for a Senior CL4 application.

In your initial ambassador application (application lore)
, you used pretty much a carbon copy of someone else's lore (application lore). However, you tried to cover this up very poorly and made a pretty horrible job of it. I have attached screenshots as proof, Calvin's lore is linked as well (to make it easier, underlined is copied).

Now for this application, you have made modifications to your originally ripped lore but the resemblance still stands. The interview section remains completely the same, changing the names. Bar one instance where you still use 'Jeffery Clark'. The life in the foundation remains the same, as does your background (although you have added extra detail).

As a Senior CL4, you become an RP leader and therefore must be able to create good roleplay. This shabby practice demonstrates that you can not in fact meet this criteria.

Attachments

• 1707671192356.png
    1707671192356.png
    108.4 KB · Views: 22
  • 1707671220047.png
    1707671220047.png
    64.3 KB · Views: 21
  • 1707671238485.png
    1707671238485.png
    19.6 KB · Views: 22

cityismy

May 10, 2023
-Support
Site Advisor Kevin Jeffery Clark would be ashamed of you, I'm disappointed in myself, the directors and the ambassador team for not seeing the plagiarism in your Ambassador application.

Niox

Jan 23, 2023
-Support

It is crazy to me that you have used ripped lore for a Senior CL4 application.

In your initial ambassador application (application lore)
, you used pretty much a carbon copy of someone else's lore (application lore). However, you tried to cover this up very poorly and made a pretty horrible job of it. I have attached screenshots as proof, Calvin's lore is linked as well (to make it easier, underlined is copied).

Now for this application, you have made modifications to your originally ripped lore but the resemblance still stands. The interview section remains completely the same, changing the names. Bar one instance where you still use 'Jeffery Clark'. The life in the foundation remains the same, as does your background (although you have added extra detail).
bro really CTR C, CTR V someones lore
-Support

• Haha
Reactions: Dennid

Skittles

Donator
Oct 20, 2022
haven't been arrested by you -support

make up your own lore next time

Jan 20, 2024
I have decide withdraw my application to due to myself wanting to get more time into IA and overall before wanting to apply you can believe whatever you want but i have my reasons at the end of the day i still got what i wanted out of this application constructive criticism as from the start i have believed my chances were slimk and near existant which is the fact and still remains.

Status
Not open for further replies.