Harvey's SC Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

harvey

Civil Gamers Expert
Feb 3, 2021
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:580742932

Discord name: Harvey#9684

For how long have you played on MRP: Over 2 years.

In what country are you located?: UK.

Time zone: GMT.

NATO name (regiment and rank): Harvey SAS and PFC.

NWO name (regiment and rank): Harvey 1stAL and LT.

Civilian name: Harvey.

Do you have a mic?: Yes.

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/harveys-uhc-application.1904/

-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:

Yes I've had a lot in my past but I haven't been warned for around 8 months now.

1676231888675.png
-
Do you have any experience as a high rank on MilitaryRP?:

Yes I've been Ussr high command once as an MGEN also I've been COL of STS and I've been a CO/SCO and CC multiple times on the server.
-
What makes you the best candidate for High Command?:

I have solid leading skills and good strategy around things during war or peacetime. I can show and help NWO as a whole in and out of base. If anyone has questions I can answer them if they are in need of help.
-
List your in-game ranks on MRP:

War criminal, PFC and LT
-
List your strengths and weaknesses:

My strengths are, I am very strong in combat with or without a sniper. I have competent leading skills I use what I need to get the job done e.g. scuds, B2s, napalm, precision airstrike etc. I would aim to use as much as I can to win a war for NWO. I have good piloting skills as I was ex ABT CPT and JAF CPT. I am a skilled tank gunner and driver as I have been apart of 1stAL and have destroyed many tanks. I'm not afraid to discipline people for doing silly things. Also I am very active which is good for wartime especially when there no other SC online or active. I can get on early in the morning to stock pile HQs and scuds which will benefit our wars massively. I have really good rule knowledge and experience on the server also I am a very approachable person so if anyone needs me we can sit down and have a chat about what is needed in a regiment or just in general.

My weaknesses are that there are time where I use voice amp to much in a war but I can slowly improve on trying to use it less. I am not very good at roster work or coding for roster work but I know the basics.

Thankyou for giving up the time to read my application if anyone has any questions please DM me and ask away - 1stAL LT Harvey.

Last edited:

MAXTAWAN

Jun 4, 2022
+Support
-Good activity

- Not seen lead (Might just be me forgetting)
-Experienced player

Good luck

Reactions: harvey

Macca

Donator
Oct 3, 2022
+Support

Mature
Good Activity
Experienced Player

Good luck!

Reactions: harvey