Content Suggestion Headcam To Additional Roles

Content Suggestions will be reviewed by Content Team weekly, please allow time as not everything can be reviewed at once.
May 30, 2023
What does this suggestion change/add/remove:
This suggests that the following roles should all spawn with headcams: (I'm aware some of these may already have it on spawn.)
General Security Roles Clearances 1 - 3
DEA Clearance 3 Roles (Excluding Field Agent)
Research Roles Clearances 1 - 3
Medical Roles Clearances 1 - 3
All MTF Nu-7 and E-11 roles excluding Commander Role

Has something similar been suggested before? If so, why is your suggestion different?:
A similar suggestion has been made to add them on CL4 roles.

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):
This would increase Internal Affairs ability to pursue investigations and individuals.
The superiors of these roles will have better capabilities to keep their eyes on their subordinates as it normally should be.
This would hopefully revitalize the usage of Headcams into Roleplay scenarios rather than just for call outs in combative situations.

Possible Negatives of the suggestion:
More Headcams may hinder CI/DC capabilities since eyes may be everywhere.

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted:
I believe this should be accepted as the positives outweigh the minimal negatives that this would present. As I'm currently typing this up I cannot think of any major negatives this would have and I can see the possible roleplay situations that can be further driven given the usage and practicality of headcams on these roles. I don't feel like typing up a large paragraph but I think this should be accepted to hopefully integrate headcam usage into RP more.